6

YEJI

it's been a month already since ryujin became my boss. she's still a freaking bitch. but well, a very hot bitch.

i'm still here at my apartment, getting ready for work when suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

i checked the time and it's 6:47 am. i wonder who is it? that is not definitely my bitches because they have the keys to my place.

so i stood up and went towards the door. when i looked through the peephole, my mouth agape. what the hell?

i unlocked the door and opened it.

"soobin." i said under my breath. what is he doing here?

"hi, yeji." he bowed down to me and handed me the flowers.

"thanks." i said and i let him entered the living room.

"i thought you moved in busan?" i asked and i put down the flower on the center table. this flower is not my type. eww.

"i have three days vacation. that's why i visited you here."

i mentally rolled my eyes. soobin has been courting me for like a year already. i rejected him multiple times already but he doesn't stop.

i was glad that he moved in busan for his work but now, i'm pissed again.

"oh.." that's all i can say.

"are you ready already? i'm offering you a ride to your new job." he said cheerfully.

i blink my eyes two times and raised my brows. "how did you know that--"

"chaeryeong told me yesterday." he answered immediately.

damn! i'm going to cut her hair.

"it's okay, soobin, you don't need to. i have my own car." i said. i'm trying not to be rude.

"please?" he showed me his innocent face. eww. "just for today only. i promise."

i closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh,

"fine." i said and this guy's eyes sparkled like an idiot.

goddamn it, i'm gonna kill you chaeryeong.

a few moments later, we are now at the parking lot of the building. soobin opened his car's door for me.

"thank you." i said in the nicest way because i'm getting annoyed by his presence.

he closed the door and stood in front of me, "no problem." he smiled.

"i'm going to go now, soobin." i bowed my head but before i could get away, he spoke again.

"uh, y-yeji, can we have a dinner later?"

oh gosh. he's asking me for a date. i'll never accept his offer.

i forced a smile at him, "i'm sorry, soobin. but i have--"

"miss hwang."

suddenly, i became nervous when i heard a familiar cold voice.

RYUJIN

i just parked my sports car and i noticed a familiar figure on the other side of the parking lot.

i squint my eyes and boom, i was right. it is yeji. but.. but.. i creased my brows when she's talking to a guy. is that her boyfriend?

no way.

so i walked towards them and called her with my cold voice.

"miss hwang."

both of them looked at me and i'm just showing them my blank expression.

yeji gave me a smile. and that smile of hers is to die for. like, she's so adorable.

"g-good day miss--"

i cut her off, "this is not a dating place, miss yeji." i said sternly and crossed my arms.

"i'm sorry." the guy on her back said. "i s-should g-go now. goodbye yeji." he bowed to me and to yeji.

then this cat-eyed girl grabs his wrist, "see you later. 7pm." yeji said and kissed the guy's cheeks.

are you kidding me? you're going to do that in front of me? how dare you, yeji.

"tsss." i hissed and rolled my eyes. i can't believe that she can do that in front of her boss.

i then walked towards the entrance and i saw yeji's shadow. she's walking behind me.

"good day, miss ryujin." bobo, the woman at the front desk said. i just gave her a straight nod and continue to walk towards the elevator.

"let's go, yeji!" i heard bobo exclaimed.

"let's go, bobo!" yeji replied with her cheerful voice.

next thing i know, we are now inside the elevator.

i move my eyes to the side and looked at her. damn, she looks very sexy with her outfit. she's wearing a white loose blouse tucked in a pencil skirt. her curves are clearly visible because of her outfit.

i gulped.

is it only me? because i can feel some sexual tension between us.

i averted my eyes when we heard the sound of the bell, indicating that we are at the floor already.

she's still walking behind me and i can hear the sound of her high heels.

as soon as we entered my office, i'm the one who broke the silence between us.

"who's that guy? is he your boyfriend?" i said and closed the door.

she walked towards her desk and placed down her bag. she then leaned against the table and crossed her arms, "why do you care?"

"you can't go with him later." wait, where did i get that? Aish!!

"excuse me? what?" she raised her eyebrows and showed me her bitch face.

"i said you can NOT go with him later." i said as i walked slowly towards her.

"and who are you to stop me, huh?" she threatened me. gosh, yeji can keep up with my attitude.

"i'm your boss and you will follow my commands." i stopped walking and now, i'm standing in front of her.

she laughed sarcastically, "then i will definitely go with him tonight."

i don't know what has gotten into me but i held her waist and i brought my face closer to her. she tried to lean back but she's already locked in my arm.

"w-what a-are you d-doing, ryujin?"

since she started working here, that's the first time that she called my name without a miss or what.

she held on the edge of the table as i brushed the tip of my nose against her neck.

"i said, don't go with him." i whispered. she shut her eyes and i saw her gulped.

i continue to brush my nose on the crook of her neck. and girl, let me tell you, she smells so damn good.

"don't go with that guy later, alright?" i said once again.

"y-yes.." she answered.

i smirked. and with that, i can't help myself but place a soft kiss against her neck.

"ryujin..."

i stopped. did.. she just.. moan?

then suddenly, she pushed me away and composed herself. she fixed her hair and her skirt.

"i-i'm j-just going to the b-bathroom." yeji said without looking at my eyes. she quickly walked towards the comfort room.

i can't suppress the smile on my face. she was very affected by my touch.

this is going to be fun.