15

RYUJIN

i met jennie's feline eyes.

oh god......

"we shouldn't—"

"i won't—"

both of us spoke simultaneously and that made me stop talking. we stared at each other's eyes intently.

"you first—"

"go, you—"

we uttered again in unison and that made both of us let out a chuckle and i scratched the back of my neck.

"fine fine, go ahead. you talk first." jennie quickly said. she then closed the lid of the toilet cover and sat down on it.

i lift up myself and sat down on the granite countertop sink comfortably.  "they probably thinking that we are doing something here." i chuckled.

she let out a giggle, "yeah and that will not happen 'cause i will not cheat again." she shook her head.

ohh.. so she's still in a relationship with him until now.

"that's good for you. a character development indeed!" i said cheerfully and clapped my hands.

jennie ran her hands through her hair as she giggles, "well, kai cheated on me. and since then, i promised myself that i'll never cheat if i'll meet another partner again."

my mouth agape and my eyes went wide at her sudden confession, "oh," that's all i can say.

then, she deeply sighed and showed me her apologetic look, "again, i'm sorry ryujin for what i did to you. i really did love you. i broke your trust, i broke your—"

"sshhh, jen." i slumped down on the ground and grab her hand, "it's been years and i already forgave you. what's important right now is both of us are happy with our own lives. and that heartbreak made me a stronger person."

wow, did i just said that? power of alcohol.

well, it's true. i became a better person when jennie left me because of kai.

she smiled weakly as she caressed my hand, "you really did mature."

"a character development, indeed.." i said again and both of us let out a chuckle.

"so did you already find that partner?" i asked as we let go of our hands and i leaned against the countertop.

suddenly, her mandu cheeks that i always wanted to squeeze before, becomes red like a rose. did she just blush?

"well, she's not my girlfriend yet but she's courting me right now." she smiled widely, "and as i said, i will never ever ever cheat even though we don't have a label yet.

"so it's a her." i raised my brows.

"a girl. yes." she nodded multiples time, "i just realized that the only men that are hot and spicy and won't disappoint you is ramen."

i threw my head back and let out a laugh when i realized her statement, "damn, jen. you're so witty."

she's also laughing right now and her gummy smile appeared.

"where is she by the way?" i asked. "i want to meet her!" i exclaimed.

"she's still in seoul but she will come here tomorrow. i'll introduce her to you, don't worry." she beamed and i nodded,

"how about you huh? is there any special person in shin ryujin's life?" jennie wiggles her eyebrows.

when i heard jennie's question, yeji was the first person who came inside my mind.

"uhhh..." i scratched the top of my head, "i'm n-not really s-sure..."

"it's yeji isn't it?" jennie smirks.

i froze for a second before nodding my head slowly, "i don't know if she's going to like me, you know. like, we are always bickering, fighting at--"

"that's where we also started!" jennie then stood beside me and leaned against the countertop too.

"but my problem is--"

"i have a plan!" jennie suddenly cuts me off and clapped her hands.

YEJI

i drank too much beers and i think i'm about to pass out anytime. like, my head is spinning around and i can't think straight anymore.

anyways, my boss was inside the bathroom together with her ex. duh, of course, they probably making out.

ryujin is not even mine, she's not my girlfriend or what so she can do whatever she wants.

and i'm ignoring her because... because of.. jealous? maybe? argh. i'm just drunk.

"yahh, let's go back in our place~" i stood up but suddenly, i lost my balance so i almost fell down but luckily, nayeon held my arm.

"yejiyah, you're so fucking wasted already~" chaeryeong laughed and raised the bottle of beer and gulped it.

"i know. that's why we should go back in seoul~~." i said while pulling chaeryeong but she refused

"ryujin is still inside." sana suddenly blurt out.

"so what? c'mon let's go home~" i whined and also grabbed sana's wrist but she removed my hand.

"ssshhhhh!!!" momo waved her hands for us to shut up and glued her ear on the bathroom door.

"oh shit, they are doing it.." momo said and that made me look at her.

i'm not surprised at all. of course, ryujin is already fucking her. i'm okay with it. i'm not affected at all.

"mmmm~ fuuuckk~" we can hear a loud moan coming from the bathroom.

see? they are doing it. i'm totally okay with it. like really, i'm okay.

"ohhh~ shit!." another moan waved around the place and everyone got like 'oowww'

i heaved a heavy sigh. nope. i'm not affected at all. i promise.

"they are so loud!" jeongyeon exclaimed.

i rolled my eyes. i then held my temples and massaged it. my head is throbbing and i think i'm going to throw up.

"fuckk! fuck! ahh! ryujin~!"

"ahh~ ahh! shit~! jennie!"

we heard another scream of pleasure.

argh! that's it!! that's the signal!!

i forced myself to walk straight towards the bathroom even though i'm feeling dizzy right now.

"yah, their time isn't finished yet." jisoo warned but i just ignored her and continues to walk towards the door. i'm gonna barge inside that fucking bathroom.

"ohh~ fuck right there fu—"

jennie stopped moaning and ryujin held her laugh when i unlocked the door aggressively.  i blink my eyes multiple times as i observe them.

both of them are standing, their hairs are not messy at all and their clothes are still neat. they looked like they didn't do anything...

"wait.. i thought?" i asked and suddenly, my vision became blurry but i can still hear them. actually, the whole place is spinning around.

"you opened the door.." ryujin muttered.

"i told you!" i heard jennie's voice.

then i felt my stomach clenched so i covered my mouth with both of my hands, trying to suppress my shit.

then someone held my shoulder, i think it's  ryujin, "hey are you okay— holyyy shitttttt!"

the taste of vomit and liquor passed between my open jaws. sweats dripped down on my forehead as i continue to throw my shit up. i can't handle it anymore.

the last thing i saw before the darkness consumed me completely was ryujin's wide-eyed, shocked face.

i'm wasted.