18

YEJI

nayeon told me about what happened last night. gosh, barging on the door while ryujin and jennie were inside of the bathroom? that was so embarrassing! argh.

the power of the alcohol consumed my body and my mind. i don't know what i was doing at that time. and thinking about throwing my shit on my boss was so shaming.

luckily, she's not mad at me. i'm thankful for that. but you know.. i'm starting to question my feelings towards my boss.. i feel like.. i don't know.. and i'm such in a good mood right now because i remembered what she told me earlier. she already moved on from her ex. but there is still a small portion on my chest that's telling me that ryujin's has still feelings with jennie. but well, i trust her...

anyways, since today is our last day in the island, we decided to have fun here at the beach. the waves crashing against the shore and it is so relaxing and peaceful.

with fresh warm air, i inhaled and dive to swim underwater. i glide gracefully through the water, flapping both of my legs together. i can really feel the warm water since i'm wearing a black two-piece swimsuit.

the beautiful coral reefs and the cute little fishes made my lips to curve. i can already taste the saltiness of the water.

then, my air gets thinner so i swim upward to gasp some air. i close my eyes and catch some air as i popped out from the water. i ran both of my hands through my wet hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"boo."

i flinched and i immediately opened my eyes when someone whispered in my ear. i turned my head and i saw ryujin behind me, smiling widely.

so i turned my whole body around to face her, "you followed me?"

"obviously." ryujin scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

i chuckles and roamed my eyes around the place. we are meters away from the shore and both of us are floating on the water.

"let's go there." ryujin held my hand underwater and pointed at the rock formation on the right.

"that's too far." i said as i looked at the rocks.

"i'm going to guide you, c'mon." she said.

"no i don't- oh shit!"' ryujin didn't wait for me to reply as she plunges underwater and pulled me.

so i quickly inhaled and swim underwater with ryujin. she linked our hands as we glide through the sea.

i then looked at her. she's also wearing a swimsuit and her ass is saying hi to me. damn.

soon, we reached the rock formation on the other side of the beach and we're kinda surprised that there are no people there.

(a picture to enhance your imagination hehe)

both of us walked towards the corner of the rock while brushing our hair with our palms.