22

RYUJIN

it has been one week since we arrived in seoul. i'm in my office now while yeji is in the finance department, discussing some work-related stuff.

"yes, i already talked with my brother's lawyer." i said to lisa over the phone. "how about you, what's your plan?"

i heard lisa's sigh deeply, "i'm going back to thailand tomorrow and i'll find out what my parents and your parents talked about."

then the door opened, revealing yeji with a bunch of folders in her hands.

i cleared my throat, "i gotta go now. just update me. take care, bye." i then ended the call.

"here. sign all these papers." yeji slammed the piled-up folders on my desk. damn, my head hurts so bad. this is so stressful!!!

i leaned back against the backrest, closed my eyes, and massage my forehead.

"are you okay?" yeji asked softly.

i opened my eyes and looked at her. i smiled weakly, "yes."

just seeing yeji makes my mood better. isn't it crazy how much one person can affect you so much?

"are you sure?" she asked again.

"yes." i nodded, "and it's already 4 pm. you can go home now."

"aisshhh.. what a liar." she then walked towards me and spun around my swivel chair for me to face her. then she leaned forward.

"what are you doing?" i creased my brows when she gradually moves her fingers up along my hairline until in the middle of my forehead using very firm pressure and in a tiny circular motion.

i took a deep sigh and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling. it makes me more relaxed.

"this can help to ease the pain." yeji murmured while massaging my forehead.

"yeah.." i breath out and smiled, "feels so good.."

i keep my eyes shut and i heard her giggle softly. i confirmed it, yeji just made my day.

then suddenly, i felt a soft lips pressed against my forehead.

i quickly opened my eyes and i saw yeji smirking at me.

"but there is one more way to relieve some.." she paused and kissed the tip of her nose.

i gulped and tightened my grip on the arm rest. holy molyyyy.

"to relieve some stress." she said huskily and flickered her eyes on my lips.

i then smirked, "then show me." i said with my raspy voice.

she looked back at my eyes and a devil-possessed my hand. my hand made its way to caressed her thigh. she's wearing a skirt and it's easier for me to caress it all the way up to her ass.

she hitched when i gave her ass a little squeeze. ohh, i like squeezing her ass.

we are still staring at each other eyes until she grabs my nape and crashed our lips together.

i will never get tired of her lips.

i got up from my chair and pushed her against my desk. i lift her up and placed her on my table, making some of the folders fell down on the ground.

i'm standing in between her legs and she's now unbuttoning my blouse as i showered her neck with sloppy kisses and my hands keep moving up and down against her thighs.

soon, my blouse touched the ground and my hand moves up until i reach her undies. fuck, yeji's so wet, i can feel it even there is a thin cloth between my hand and her core.