28

YEJI

the private room in the restaurant is so elegant and intimate. it was illuminated by bright lights and a long table in the center of the room. it's so fancy. jennie and i are so ashamed by our looks.

but the thing that i noticed the most are the people inside of this room.

i saw ryujin, lisa, and one unfamiliar figure, talking to each other.

okay??? so why are we here???

"excuse me..." jackson said and bowed to them, "ms. kim and ms. hwang are already here." he said, making all of them stopped talking and moved their gaze to us. they all stood up.

ryujin's eyes were locked with mine immediately. she was kinda shock to see us.

and holy shoot, she is extremely gorgeous. ryujin wearing a black leather jacket? argh, so hot.

"jennie unnie!" the lady ran towards jennie and gave her warm hug.

"hey, minnie.." jennie uttered while rubbing the girl's back.

"oh my gosh. they arrived." lisa's mouth hung open while continuously nudging ryujin's side.

"i-i... uh.." ryujin stuttered, "w-we thought that both of you will not come here.."

"well, your lovely friends dragged us here forcefully." jennie hissed and crossed her arms.

"they even kidnapped me." i groaned and showed them my bitch face.

"they what?!" both of them yelled in unison.

i knitted my brows. argh, i already want to know what's the reason why are we here.

"aishh! those bitches!" lisa groaned.

"we told them to fetch both of you at your house. but we reminded them that if one of you refused to go then it's fine with us." ryujin explained while nodding her head.

then this girl named minnie let out a chuckle, "i really love your friends, unnie." she said to lisa. okay, are they like.. sisters?

i frowned again, "so why have you brought us here?" i asked as i ran my hands through my hair.

"because we are----" ryujin was cut off when two guys entered the room while laughing their heads off.

"ohhh, the past meets present." a guy nudge ryujin's side, making her groaned.

"shut up jinyoung oppa." she slapped his arm. oh shit, so that's ryujin brother! that's why he was kinda familiar.

then i creased my brows slightly when minnie clung her arm around ryujin's brother. and based on their actions, they are kinda... sweet to each other.....

"SKKKRRTT SSKKRRTT SKKR-mMmmf~~" the second guy shouted but lisa quickly covered his mouth.

"enough with that, bam! it's freaking annoying!" lisa shouted and the guy named aggressively removed lisa's hands.

okay, i'm so frustrated right now. i already want some freaking answers.

"WHY ARE WE HERE??!?"

unexpectedly, jennie and i shouted in unison and that made their mouth to shut off.

"i want some answers." i demanded and looked at ryujin's eyes sharply.

"calm down both of you.. we are going to explain but first.." ryujin said and pointed at the chairs, "sit down first.."

so all of us sat down at the table . i sat beside ryujin and jennie sat beside lisa.

"by the way, this is my brother." ryujin informed me and pointed at jinyoung oppa whose sitting beside minnie.