an important message from author

ARHRJEHHAHAHHSHAHAHRHHAH

**

RYUJIN

"mmhh~" yeji groaned when i suck her bottom lip and dart my tongue inside her. she's at my bottom right now and her arms are roaming around my body.

i'm feeling a heat sensation inside my body. like, i'm feeling so hot.

and this is the only way to release this hotness.

i kissed her hard and our tongues keep fighting for dominance. fuck, i want her now.

we then stopped kissing to catch some air and stared at each other's eyes. i was about to kiss her again but she pushed me and now yeji was on top of me. she even pinned both of my hands on the side of my head.

damn.

"whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate syrup, or nutella?" she asked and that made me confused.

why is she asking me in the middle of our intense making-out session?!?!!?

i creased my brows, "what? what are you--"

"just answer me, ryujin.." she whispered seductively and nibble my earlobe, earning a soft moan from me.

"answer me.." she said huskily and suck my weak spot on my neck.

"ohh fuckk~ i-ice c-cream.." i don't why did i choose it but i don't care. and i don't know what's going on with her mind.

i just want her now.

then suddenly, she got up and i saw her smirking.

what the heck? is she leaving me hanging here?!??

"wait up.." she winked at me and went outside of the room.

i heaved a heavy sigh and stared at the ceiling. c'mon yeji, don't leave me here.

i'm still sweating so bad and this is the first time that i felt an intense horniness. what's happening on my body?! aisshh!

then i heard the door creaked open. i sat up from the bed and i saw yeji, smirking at me. but before i could even utter a word, i noticed something.

she's holding a Dairy Queen tub of vanilla ice cream on her hand. what in the world?! are we going to eat it before sex?! argh!

yeji walked towards me and bit her bottom lip.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"you want ice cream, right?" she raised her brows and placed the ice cream on the side table.

i don't want freaking ice cream, i want you yeji.

"well you--"

"shut up." she cuts me off and kissed me like a beast again.

oh god. is this really yeji? what happened to the yeji that i know? like, she's so wild right now.

YEJI

we kissed each other again like there's no tomorrow. i don't know what's really wrong with my body but i'm very freaking horny right now.

for sexual purposes, i brought ice cream. hehe.

i'm on ryujin's top. 'coz i'm top. period. don't complain okay, just keep reading.

i stopped kissing her and sat up on her abdomen as i removed my shirt. i was about to leaned forward but ryujin got up and started to place wet kisses all over my chest. i threw my head back and tugged her hair as she continues to kiss and lick my neck.