13

DAHYUN

i know you bitches are confused and shocked because i have a POV here but i just want to say how i feel when those idiots brought me inside a freaking horror house.

i'm annoyed with them. seriously, really. right now, I hate them. i'm terrified of being alone in the dark. i can't and won't watch horror films either. it was also a horrible idea to drag me into that horror zone.

so now i'm here at the convenience store, trying to find something to get revenge while the other bitches are getting ready for our next activity which is surfing,

i'm with mina, by the way.

"we should go back alreadyyy." mina groaned and held my arm.

"sssshhh.. i'm still looking for something." i removed my arm from her. i then narrowed my eyes on the shelves to find the perfect item for those bitches.

"girl, we already entered 10 convenience stores. can you please tell me what's that item?" mina said and knitted her brows.

"oh yeah! i found it!" i exclaimed and took out 10 sachets from its box.

i'm not sure if this is really revenge for them but still, i want them to suffer.

"what's that?" mina asked and pointed to the sachets.

i looked at her and smirk, "a powder that makes you---"

"dahyun?"

i was cut off by a familiar voice. so i turned my head to looked at the person and i widened my eyes when i recognized her.

"omg, yuna!" i squealed and extend my arms to give her a warm hug.

yuna was my elementary and highschool classmates. we separated ways when we reached college and we lost our communication to each other when an unexpected event happened.

"dang girl, it has been 3 years since the last time we saw each other and your height doesn't change at all." yuna teased me as we pulled away from each other.

"i hate you!" i playfully hit her arm and rolled my eyes. "are you alone here? i then asked.

"no, i'm with my girls and some college friends. i just bought some drinks here." she then showed me her cart full of beers.

"who's with you, by the way?" yuna asked.

"oh, this is mina. and mina, this yuna." i introduced and they bowed to each other.

"i'm also with the bitches." i added.

yuna already knows to whom i'm referring to.

"oh really?" her smile widened, "omg i want to meet them again! c'mon, go to our place tonight. bring those bitches there."

"sure! sure." i answered cheerfully.

then after some catching up with yuna, mina and i left the convenience store.

suddenly, i just realized the mistake that i made.

shit, i said yes to yuna's offer without asking the girls. argh. i'm just hoping that yuna is not with her. or else, those bitches will kill me. especially, ryujin.

"hey." mina tapped my shoulder as we walked towards ryujin's house.

"what?" i raised my brows.

"what are those sachets for?" she's really confused about this item.

"a horny sachets for the bitches." i responded proudly. i'm going to mix these with their drinks and once they consumed it, they would get so fucking horny. and i know, you'll thank me for this, hoes.