8

[M]

YEJI

"Good evening, miss yeji." the guard bowed down to me.

i bowed down to him also and smiled, "is chaeryeong here?" i asked.

"yes, miss yeji. she's in the pool." the guard pointed the way towards their pool.

"thank you." i bowed again and started to walk.

i'm here at chaeryeonng's mansion because i'm going to cut that bitch's hair for telling soobin about my goddamn work.

i admit it, i missed ryujin's kiss. she's a freaking good kisser, i swear. we almost did inside her office. and if her friends didn't come, i'm probably naked right now and i'm yelling her name in pleasure.

anyways, i saw chaeryoung, swimming underwater, wearing a two-piece. and when she popped out from the water to gasp some air, i shouted.

"yah! lee chaeryeong!"

she turned around to look at me and she gave me a pure smile. "yejiyah!"

i stood up on the edge of the pool and crossed my arms.

she then swims towards me, folded her arms on the edge, and rested her chin on top while looking at me.

"why the hell you told soobin?" i said with my cold voice.

chaeryeong let out a nervous chuckle, "i didn't mean to." she bit her bottom lip and scratched the top of her head. "i'm sorry hihi."

well, chaeryeong and soobin were blockmates when we were in college. that's why i met him.

i groaned and rolled my eyes. "he asked me for dinner tonight." i said as i sat down on the pool lounge chair.

"i already know your answer to that. of course, you said no. what's the problem?" chaeryeong got out from the pool and grabbed the white robe and wore it.

i sighed deeply, "the problem is, i said yes."

chaeryeong widened her eyes and her lips slightly parted, "wow. that is freaking shocking!" she exclaimed and sat down beside me.

"yah, i don't want to get wet." i moved to the side to stay away from her.

she chuckles, "why did you said yes? are you giving him a chance?"

"heck no!" i responded quickly and she gave me a confused look.

"then why?" she furrowed her brows.

and boom, i explained to her what happened. i told her that i said yes because i want ryujin to be pissed and girl, she is very possessive.

"she's into you, guurl!" chaeryoung exclaimed and clapped her hands. "i can't wait to watch fifty shades of shin." she then smirked.

"aisshh!" i rolled my eyes and smacked her arms. "now can you please help me to get away from soobin tonight?"

"duh! of course! i'ma call the bitches!" she exclaimed.

oh gosh. i hope her idea is great.

RYUJIN

"yes, i already received it but still, your documents are not complete! i said you should----"

i stopped talking when dahyun snatched my phone from my hand, "yah! dahyun! give me that!"

i tried to grab my phone from her but she passed it to tzuyu.

"tzuyu! c'mon!" i groaned but tzuyu raised up her hand. damn it! i can't reach my phone, she's so tall.

so i just gave up and leaned back against the seat, i then crossed my arms.