special chapter

happy birthday, ryujinnie ❤️ she's 20 already ohmy 😭

[M]

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN JEJU ISLAND (DETAILED EVENTS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT, INCLUDING THEIR ONE NIGHT STAND) - FLASHBACK

RYUJIN'S POV

the girls - nayeon, mina, sana, & chaeryoung were already dancing wildly on the dance floor, leaving me and yeji alone on the table.

at first, yeji ignored me, but because i was such a naughty person, i tried to seduced the cat-eyed girl.

"i'm not shy to say...." i traced yeji's thigh using my index finger slowly. "i'm not shy to say i want you.." i said seductively.

yeji was wearing a high-waisted shorts, making it easier for me to touch her skin. the cat-eyed girl gulped as she watch my finger making imaginary circles on her thigh.

yeji sighed deeply and spoke, "don't fucking touch me. you don't know what can i do to you, miss."

"are you perhaps challenging me, miss?" i said seductively and now, i keep caressing yeji's thigh with my three fingers.

"then let's see what you can do." yeji answered. she stood up, grabs my wrist, and drag her somewhere until we reach the backroom of the bar.

we entered the dark room and the only source of light was the moonrays coming from a small window. yeji was kinda aggressive by how she slammed and locked the door.

i chuckled softly and spoke, "easy there, you-"

"shut up." yeji cuts me off by pinning me against the wall and smashed her lips with mine.

oh, she's.. she's an aggressive one. i immediately responds to her kisses and gosh, she's a good kisser. i snaked my arms around her neck and pull her even closer to me. i bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she didn't hesitate to open her mouth. i quickly darted my tongue inside her and now we are exploring every corners of our mouth. i can taste the tequila that we drank earlier and its driving me crazy.

then, i quickly switch our position and now i'm pinning her body against the wall while we kiss each other continuously like there's no tomorrow. i pinned both of her hands to the side of her head and intertwined it with mine as our tongues keeps on fighting for dominance. we let the power of alcohol control our minds and bodies.

"mmmhh~~" yeji moaned when i suck her tongue really hard.

i want more.

i pulled away from our kiss as i let go of her hands. i tugged the crop top shirt that she's wearing and pulled it over her head, exposing her pink lace bra. then yeji smashed her lips against mine again as she helped me removed my black leather jacket.

yeji is such a good fucking kisser, really.

and let me tell you, my hands were fast because i had already unclasped her bra and let it fell on the ground. i cupped her breast and played her hard nipple using my thumb while placing butterfly kisses on her neck, earning a soft moan from her.

"fuck~ ryujin..."

oh gosh, i want to hear her moans more.

i pulled yeji closer to me, i lift her up, and snaked her legs around my waist as i carried her towards the bed. we walked slowly, not breaking our aggressive kiss while her hands keeps tugging my hair. and when my legs touched the bedframe, i pushed her hard on the bed, making her boobies to bounce, which made me more turned on at the sight of yeji.