Chapter 1

(The dates for summer break might not match to an actual American break and I'm sorry, that's just how I'm writing it so please don't comment telling me if it's wrong. Thanks :) )

-Peter's P.O.V-

The summer break starts tomorrow and to say I was excited was an understatement. Not only did it mean my 15th birthday was just a month away, but it also meant I could spend time with my family.

Dad and I could spend days in the lab, then get shouted at by mum and forced out when we needed to eat and sleep. Uncle Bruce would sometimes join us and he would teach me something new.

Auntie Tasha and I could train more often, she and Uncle Clint were teaching me self defence and how to fight off an attacker if I needed.

Uncle Bucky was teaching me Russian with the help of Auntie Tasha, and we would always speak Russian near dad and annoy him.

There was only one more day left of school and it was going to be a field trip. I was hesitant to ask dad if I could go because of where we were going.

Oscorp; also known as my dads enemy business wise. But after much begging and some puppy dog eyes thrown into the mix he caved and let me go. After all, it's not like people actually knew who I was, I'm known as Peter Parker, the boy with no family and only an aunt.

Of course, there is one person who knows the truth, and that's Ned Leeds, my best friend. We met when we were young and stayed friends since, dad said I could tell him and only him as he was really my only friend.

It didn't bother me though, what did bother me though was someone called Flash Thompson. He doesn't like me to put it lightly.

There was also a girl, she was called Michelle Jones, or MJ, but I couldn't work out if she actually was my friend or not.

-

"I'm so excited," Ned gushes as we sit on the yellow bus on the way to the company.

I nod in agreement, also feeling excited about going there. Sure, I'm a Stark, but that doesn't mean anything right now. Oscorp is a lot like Stark Industries and I've always wanted to know what it's like in there, but I have never been there. Until now.

"Same, I wanna see how different it is from mine," I mumble, making sure no one else can hear us.

He nods in agreement before replying, "no matter how long it's been. I will never get over how cool your place is. And your family."

Scoffing, I laugh a little as I remember the first time he met my whole family, I really thought he was going to faint or something, but thankfully he didn't. It was also nice, because he was already my friend before he knew who I was, and after he found out, nothing really changed between us.

"Alright class, we're here. But before we go in, I want you all on your best behaviour, do not touch anything you're not meant to. And don't separate from the group no matter what. This is a huge privilege for our school so don't let us down," Mr Harrington voiced, now standing at the front of the still bus.

Everyone replied with various replies and grunts although Mr Harrington doesn't seem to care much as he ushers us off. Ned and I end up at the back of the group, but it was away from Flash and his goons so I didn't mind.

-

"This is so cool," I whisper to Ned as I look at all the tech around me and equations everywhere.

Ned doesn't reply but I see him nod beside me, seeming just as interested as I am. We begin to make our way down the hall once more to another room and I see Flash beginning to make his way towards us, making me shrink back slightly.

He falls into step beside me and glares daggers at me, "you trying to act all smart Penis Parker," Flash sneers as he looks at me.

Rolling my eyes I shake my head but don't reply, this seems to annoy him a lot more as I'm suddenly shoved harshly to the side. Not having expected it I fall sideways and into a door which swings open and I stumble in.

I splutter slightly from pain and the fact I got a spider web in my face. Rubbing my face and removing the webs I look around with wide eyes as I see spiders all around me. I was about to leave when a sharp pain stung my neck and my hand instinctively hit it.

Pulling my hand away I saw a dead spider now sat in my hand, it's back looking red and blue. My eyes widen as I drop it and lift my hand to feel a slight bump and cut from where I was bitten.

Rushing out the room I thanked Odin that the group was still close and no one noticed my disappearance. My eyes drift to the sign on the door and my eyes bulge in shock at what it reads.

'Radioactive Spider's

CAUTION- DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT PROTECTION.'

Fear constricts my lungs and I wonder briefly why it wasn't locked and I was able to just go in like that- even if it was against my will. Pushing down the fear I walk over and join Ned who sends me a fleeting look as though he was about to ask where I was but got wrapped back up in what the tour guide was saying.

-

By the time it was lunch time I wasn't feeling too well, my head was pounding and it felt as though I could hear everything, taste everything I had eaten in the last month- which let me say doesn't taste good- and could smell everything.

I didn't even try to eat, knowing it would make me throw up, as even the smell is making me gag.

Ned was sat next to me and looked at me with a worried look, "dude are you okay? You usually always eat lunch and you look a little pale. Are you sick?"

Shaking my head lightly I say, "it's okay Ned, I think I just ate something bad this morning or something. Anyway, I'm really not hungry."

He doesn't seem to believe me all that much but he lets it drop thankfully.

Only two more hours then I can go home and sleep.

-