Chapter 4

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I've noticed I eat a lot more then I used too, it's only been two days since I got out of the hospital wing and I eat close to the same as Bucky and Steve. And they have fast metabolisms because of who they are, so that's another thing added to this bite.

I can stick to things, I have a quick metabolism, and super strength, and maybe super senses. 

Mum was very shocked when she got home yesterday, making sure I was okay and wasn't dying. Which thankfully I wasn't. Dad told her about the spider DNA and it freaked her out quiet a lot until I showed her that I was still okay- even though she had already checked and I was stood beside her the whole time. 

"You ready to train?" Uncle Steve asks while walking over to me and slinging an arm over my shoulder. 

Nodding I reply, "yeah, I think so." 

"Don't be nervous okay, we'll go easy and make sure you can just get the hang of it all," he reassures me while ruffling my hair, making me playfully scowl at him. 

We begin to walk down to the gym, Uncle Bucky joining us along the way and standing on my other side. Once we get in there I see Aunt Nat already there practicing. I've practiced before with them all, obviously though they were a lot safer about it and made sure not to hurt me as I wasn't really the strongest. 

Aunt Nat smiles at me in greeting and comes over to us all. 

"Here's the plan, we'll see how hard you can punch, and have you go against one of us in a fight. Then we'll teach you how to pull your punches, which from what Tony has told us, is going to be important if you don't want to kill someone," Steve explains. 

I shudder slightly at the prospect of killing someone and I can see Uncle Bucky and Aunt Nat glare at him, "I don't- I don't want to kill someone. Ever," I reply firmly, although my voice did shake a little which made it sound a little less firm then I would have liked. 

"Don't worry Маленький паук, we don't except you to," Aunt Nat says.

I frown and look at her then to Uncle Bucky, then back to her, "did you just call me little spider?" 

Bucky smothers a laugh, as does Steve and Nat nods, "yep." 

"Okay мама паук," I reply with a smirk. But instead, it makes her eyes soften slightly and a smile light up her face. Oh well. 

Uncle Bucky smiles at the two of us and I think Uncle Steve is able to work out what it was we were saying as a fond smile falls on his face. 

"Let's start guys," Steve says making us all nod in agreement.

-

The day passes slowly with all of us working on how I can use my ability and enhance it. I found out that I can punch just as hard- probably harder then both Uncle Bucky and Steve. And when we went on to bench press I could lift 12 tons. 

I do feel like I could do more if I had more adrenaline and it was needed. 

I then went up against Uncle Steve first and shockingly won, thanks to the training before I was bitten I knew how to hold my own against others, I was just never strong enough to properly do so. 

Then, I went up against Uncle Bucky, he was harder to beat and his punches hurt, let me tell you, but I was able to pin him down.

When it came to Aunt Nat though I couldn't beat her, she had been proud for how long I held out but she said, 'it's not always about strength, sometimes it's about the agility and being able to read your opponent,' she then promised to train me everyday so I could be like that. 

Even though I was exhausted after all of that, we went on to learn how to pull my punches and how to not let my anger get the better of me. I had already mastered pulling my punches as I did it while fighting the others, I really didn't want to hurt them while I was fighting them. 

Although, trying to not let my anger get the better of me and hit as hard as I could was hard, but I quickly worked around it, I don't normally get angry anyway and the thought of hurting someone made me visibly flinch. 

By the end of the session I was exhausted and collapsed on the sofa. My dad walked in and sat beside me where I was laying. 

"The others told me about your training, said you did really well. I'm really proud of you Pete," Dad exclaims, smiling down at me. 

I smile back and say, "thanks dad." 

"You wanna go out for ice cream as a treat?" He muses. 

I jump up, ignoring my aching muscles with the thought of ice cream. "Yes please," I say quickly, feeling excitement bubble within me.

I've loved ice cream for as long as I can remember, dad and I used to always go out when I was younger to eat ice cream at the same place. And I always got rocky road, while dad got vanilla. 

He laughs slightly at my reaction and says, "alright kid, calm down. Get ready and we'll go now."

Nodding I race to my room and change from my gym clothes to a t-shirt and jeans. I run my fingers through my hair, before shrugging it off as I look in the mirror and see the curls still aren't close to being tamed.

Racing back down I meet dad at the elevator doors and we step in before FRIDAY takes us down to the garage. For some reason though, something feels off, like that feeling I got before I hit the wall, and while I was fighting the others; like a- a warning? 

A warning for what? 

-

We were sat at a table eating ice cream, dad had his sunglasses on in his 'disguise' and Uncle Happy was sat on another table, making sure nothing happened. 

No one had noticed dad yet, or so I thought. 

"Ned and I are planning on building this huge lego set soon and-" I falter slightly, the feeling- no, the warning was growing. Like a buzzing in my mind. 

Before I could react there was a flash of light and both my dad and I turn our heads to see someone with a camera taking pictures of us. 

"Shit," dad growls before standing up and dragging me with him while covering my face from the cameras. 

Although I know the seriousness of the situation, I can't help but pout having left my ice cream. 

Uncle Happy rushes towards us and moves to the other side of me and all but pushes us into the car.  

"That was fun," I mumble in sarcasm. 

Dad sends me a look but laughs a little with me. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

News was beginning to spread, most didn't believe it yet though, it was probably fake, or a charity case of sorts. 

Apparently Tony Stark had a son, but said son was already into his teens, so wouldn't people have noticed him. 

Nonetheless though, there were people who believed it. People who hoped it was real, and not for any good reasons either.