Chapter 11

-Peter's P.O.V- 

After finding out I had a 'bounty', on not only my alter-ego/secret identity, but also my own identity I couldn't help but wonder how this all happened so quick. Within the last month or so, my life has changed more than I ever thought it could within such a small time frame. 

The next day we had all spent the day together, the others had found out about the people after me and wanted me to know they were there for me and were going to look out for me, which I greatly appreciated. 

I had called Ned as well and told him, at first I wasn't sure if I should, but then I thought of all the times we would hang out and I wanted him to know so if I couldn't come over, or he couldn't he would know why.

Also, turning my phone back on had been an experience, I had so many notifications from all my apps that it freaked me out. Not only that I noticed my name was trending on twitter, taking up nearly all the spots, and the places that didn't have me, had Spiderman. 

Currently we were all sat down watching tv when the news came on. 

"Oh look Pete, it's you," Uncle Bucky teased, as I looked up from my phone. 

The woman on tv was talking about me and the conference from yesterday. 

"Would have thought it would be old news by now," I admit with a shrug, although we all knew I was lying, we all knew this would be a big thing for a long, long time, even if I were to prefer that it wasn't. 

Dad snorts and shakes his head, while ruffling my hair, "keep dreaming kiddo. They won't stop going on about it until it's at least a year old, even then." 

I hold back a groan and smile as the article on me changes and I look back down again before laughter echoes all around the room for everyone around me.

Startled slightly I look at them all with a questioning look. 

"Looks like they really like talking about you," Uncle Steve states, making me frown before looking back at the tv. 

A video of Spiderman was playing and it cut back to the same woman now talking about Spiderman and how he's a new hero in town- which did make me feel good on the inside, after all, I've wanted to be a hero since I was younger. 

"I'm just that good," I mutter with a small, nonchalant nod. 

This makes everyone around me laugh loudly and I smile a little, happy the tension that had grown since the events of last night had disappeared almost entirely.  

"Can we get take out tonight, like a celebration?" I ask after silence settles over us. 

Dad looks at me, then everyone around me and they all nod, "can it be pizza?"

"I love pizza, I'm with Peter," Uncle Clint nearly shouts, making me flinch a little at how loud he was. 

The others are all quick to agree. 

-

"Dad, I'm going to go patrolling," I say, stepping into his lab. 

"Okay kiddo, stay safe," he replies while looking up at me from working on his suit. 

I nod and head out, pulling on my suit and greeting Karen before beginning my patrol. 

Thankfully, through it all I didn't come across the men and I was able to save quiet a few people. I even heard people talking about me, not Spiderman, but Peter Stark. It kind of creeps me out that so many people know my name now, and I'm pretty sure the news has already spread worldwide. 

School will be fun, I muse to myself saractisly. 

-

-

-

A/N- This was shorter and I'm sorry about that, it's more of a filler just to show what's happening a little more. 

- M xx