Chapter Eleven

"

Life doesn't give you the people you want, it gives you the people you need; to love you, to hate you, to make you, to break you, and to help you become the person you were meant to be." Walt Whitman

Aurora POV

When he kissed me, my heart literally skipped a beat. It had the same spark as in the parking lot. Then he stopped and pulled away enough to see my face. He took my face in his hand and cupped it. He just stared into my eyes, like he was searching for my soul. For the first time, a man looked at me, and it wasn't a look of pity or lust but of something much stronger than love.

He had on a cut out faded blue jean with a white shirt. It was just him and me, no one else around, well at least as far as I can see. We put out a panic blanket for lunch, and strawberries, grapes, apples and pineapples. He actually had pineapple which is my favorite. There is champagne, white ice, Smirnoff, beers and chocolate ice cream in a cooler.

I took a smirnoff and he had a beer. And we just sat there in silence. I know he doesn't know what else to say but sorry for what happened to me. He just held me and that was actually comforting.

We are totally abandoned, alone, and he is writhing in passion as I am. I decided to go cool off in the water. He is watching me as I get out of the water. I saw his cock get hard through the outline of his pants as he saw me dry myself off. We continued to talk and smile at each other, and I saw him looking at my nipples as they clearly out printed on my wet dress. I could tell he wanted to kiss me and I wanted to kiss him too.

"So Aaron Queen, what's it's like to work in a big company like AA Group of Companies Limited?"

"It can be rewarding, but it does take up most of my time, which was good for me because I was trying not to think of my past."

"And you over it now?"

"I think I found what can wipe out my past."

"What was so bad about it that made you into a workaholic?

"A woman that broke my heart and is no longer a part of my life."

I kissed him on his lip. Then suddenly a beautiful tropical rain started to pour. My dress got soaked while we struggled to stay sheltered under a palm tree. I then felt his lips teasing my earlobes as he gently tugged on the strips of my dress.. My heart started to pound. I swear it was louder than the thunder overhead.

He trailed kisses down the side of my neck and would stop slowly as he nibbled my skin, while his hands cupped my breasts. His thumb teased my nipple and I gasped as I felt this torment between my thighs. All I could do was surrender to this wanton longing to be one.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. I lean in and kiss his lips softly. He gradually slid his tongue into my mouth, and massaged his tongue with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, and push my body into his. I run my hands up and down his back as he continues kissing me passionately. I move my hands down to his hips as I run my lips down to his neck. I lightly suck on his neck in various places.

I pull off his wet shirt and kiss his chest all over. I run my hands all over his chest, making circles with my fingers. I loosen the strips of my dress and let it fall and then slid out of it. I pull his pants off and I press my lips hard on his. My tongue dances around on his as I pull his pants completely off. I run my lips down his body and stop when I get to his dick. I gently run my hands up and down his dick making it harder and harder. I am down my My knees in the sand, I move my lips down to his cock and kiss the head of his cock. I move my lips in various places over his dick. I come back and kiss the head again.

I slide the tip of my tongue over the head of his dick. I then lick his dick full from bottom to top, and top to bottom. I lick his dick like an ice cream cone. His dick grows harder and harder. I move my lips completely around his dick. I inch his dick further and further down my throat. I continued sucking on his dick and he was moaning.

He then lay me down on the sand, spreading my legs wide apart. He placed his lips on my pussy and kissed it. His tongue flicks against my clit, making me wetter. He then slide in tongue in me and start tongue fucking me. I grab his hair, trying to push his head deeper as he eats me out.

He pulled me off the sand, and told me to put my palms on the tree as he bent me over. He rubs his dick on my pussy slowly from behind, just teasing me. He slowly shoved his rock hard dick into my dripping pussy and he started moving slowly in and out of me. Then picked up his pace, moving faster and faster in and out of me. His balls hit against my butt.

He spanked my butt as he fuck me from behind. I never got my ass spanked but I loved it, when he did it. He then slid out of me, Turning me around and bracing me up against the tree, lifting my leg up on his shoulder. As he slid his dick back into my pussy. Moving faster and faster in and out of me, then harder and harder.

I begin to moan louder and louder. Soon enough my moans quickly turn into screams. "Oh my God Aaron." He kept moving in and out faster and harder. My moans turn into even louder screams. He continues to pound down on my pussy, going harder and faster until we both finally cum.