Chapter Twenty

" One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is finally letting go of what is hurting your heart and soul." Brigitte Nicole

Aaron POV

I can't believe I actually have two kids. I am a father. I couldn't be prouder of my daughter and son. Arora did a really good job raising our kids. I could never be angry with Arora because it wasn't her fault. The past is behind us now. It's time to be a family.

The drive to Arora was pretty long. I guess that's because she's in the car in front of me. But we finally made it to her place. She led me to the door and I followed her with my eyes focused on her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing sweetheart?"

"Then stop looking at me like that."

"You're so beautiful!"

"Oh right!"

"There's no words to express. When you're wearing that dress that way. There's no words to describe. Let me look in your eyes and say ''There's beautiful and then there's you."

"Would you stop quoting Charlie Puth songs to me?"

I have her braced up against the wall. My arms caged her in and looked into her eyes. When I kissed her.

"Beautiful can't comprehend how you look."

"Well you should be careful with your kisses. The last time it led elsewhere and I ended up pregnant."

"There's really no way of winning with you, is there?"

"Nope!"

"Well I don't mind having another set of twins."

"Oh really? Well I will give you two weeks with Ava and Alexander and then see if you are singing the same tunes."

"I want a whole fucking cricket or football team."

"Mind your language in front of Ava and Alex. I don't want Ava to pick it up."

The door swayed open and it was Ava And Alexander. I am seriously the luckiest guy in the world.

Ava: You've been out way past your bedtime.

Arora: Excuse me? I am an adult here. I am the parent and you're the child."

Ava: Well mom, when you start acting like an adult I will act like a child.

Arora: Ava Maria Morgan!

Ava: But Mom!

Alexander: Mommy you're home. Hello Uncle A

Arora: Ava, Alexander, this is your father, Aaron Anderson.

Ava: I told you uncle A, I knew from the moment I met you, you were going to be my daddy.

Arora: What did you say Ava?

Aaron: Our daughter here was playing matchmaker. She was trying to set me up with you?

Arora: Ava?

Ava: Well mommy I needed a daddy and since you weren't going to find one, I did.

Arora: Ava Maria Valentine!

Alexander: Daddy, does that mean we get to stay here in New York?

Aaron: I don't know buddy.

Ava: Mommy can we please stay in New York? I don't like Italy.

Arora: We will discuss that later sweetheart.

I ended up spending the night by Arora. I hardly spoke to Arora after we stepped in the house. Ava and Alexander asked me question after question. And told me everything I missed out on. I was surprised that Arora let them stay up past their bedtime.