Chapter Twelve

"Legend has it, there is always a reason why souls meet. Maybe they found each other for reasons that weren't so different after all. There were two souls searching and found a home lost in each other. When souls find comfort in one another, separation is not possible. The reason why they were bought together was no accident... Maybe she needed someone to show her how to live and he needed someone to show him how to love. N.R Hart "Beauty And The Beast"

Aaron POV

This woman is going to be the death of me. I have been longing to taste her for so long, well maybe it hasn't been so long but since I met her. It's like she enchanted me or something because I can't seem to get enough and now that I have tasted her I want her even more. The way she kissed the head of my dick I thought I would expose in her face. I tried so hard not to expose quickly. I need to have her sucking my dick several times a day. Her mouth is like heaven.

I am in my car, heading to my penthouse, Isla is following me in her car, since I live the closest and she needed to take a shower and get out of those wet clothes. Just the thought of her in those wet clothes, making my cock get so hard right now. I know I just had mind blowing sex with her 10 minutes ago but that's 10 minutes ago is way too long. I need her now.

I pull out at the parking lot to my building and get out of my car, waiting for Isla to get out of her car. When she did, she had a bag with her.

"What's in the bag?"

"A few pieces of clothing in case I had an emergency and needed it."

"Well I am glad you have it."

I took her hand and led her to my private elevator. Once the elevator door closed, I pushed her up against the wall. I lifted her up and She quickly wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck and I kissed her. I kissed her like she is my last meal on earth, like it's my last day in this world. I started french kissing her. How I wanted to rip her dress off and fuck her in this damn elevator right now. I probably would, but the security team would have it on video and I don't want any of them watching my woman over and over naked getting fucked.

The elevator door opened and I told her to grab her bag while she still hung on to me. I carried her to my door and had her open the door for us. As soon as we entered the door closed. I braced her up against the door, kissed her and forced my tongue to open her mouth. My tongue massaging hers, dancing around her mouth. I break away from our kiss to rip her dress off.

"I don't care how much this dress cost, I'll get you a new one."

"That's okay Aaron."

I grab her tits and squeeze them. I started to massage her big tits and her big brown nipples got hard to my touch. I then take one of her nipples and start sucking on it. I lightly rub my teeth on her nipples and then lightly bite it before moving on to the next one. She moaned my name out loud. As much as I love hearing my name from her lips, I wanted to hear her call me daddy. I lightly grab her hair.

" I want you to call me daddy Isla"

She didn't say anything and from the look in her eyes I can tell that she's scared. Porns these days does take the fun of kinky sex with all those extreme violent.

"Sweetheart, you need to trust me that I am not going to hurt you."

"Are you going to do all those extreme stuff in those pornographic videos?"

Fucking pornographic industry, they surely know how to ruin the good old kinky sex for those nonsense they call sex these days. Next thing you know, they have a woman slamming a man head with a baseball bat while she's on top of him, riding him and they call that sex.

I can see she is nervous and scared. I kissed her on the forehead and brought her face to mine. I looked into her eyes so she can see into mine and whisper into her ear as I start to play with her pussy with my fingers

"Sweetheart I am not into what the porn industry call sex these days. I would spank you like I did at the beach, and maybe wrap your hair around my hand and pull it lightly as I fuck you from behind, or maybe I tie you up to my bed and fuck baby."

"I have never done that before but it sounds nice."

I was planning on teasing her by talking about the things I do to her while I play with her pussy with my fingers but I needed her so badly.

"Now be a good girl and ask daddy to eat your pussy."

"Daddy could you please eat my pussy for me daddy. I need your tongue inside of me daddy."

Oh fuck! Hearing her call me daddy is the hottest thing ever. I don't know how long I am going to last before I start pounding that sweet thick pussy of her's.

I lift her up in my arms and carry her. It's a good thing I am bench pressing 250lbs these days because having this 140 lbs sexy thick curvy woman right here won't look so easy. God, how I love each and every curve on this woman..

I carried her to my living room where I put her on my couch and spread her legs wide apart. I take two of my fingers and start rubbing her clit while my other hand massages her tits, one after the other. She is moaning and it fucking driving me crazy. I slide one of my fingers into her pussy and start fingering her slowly. Then I add another finger and start fingering her harder and faster. Her pussy is getting wetter and wetter. I add another finger in her pussy and continue to finger her harder and wilder.

"You like how daddy is fingering this pussy? Tell me baby, who's pussy is this?"

"It's yours daddy!"

And that did it for me. I lift her up and throw her over my shoulder and carry her to my bedroom. I put her down near the glass wall of my bedroom. The curtains are open and I just turn her around, bend her over. Her hands pressed against the glass for support, and I shove my rock hard big dick into her pussy from behind. I start to wine slowly on her. Then pounding her pussy harder and harder. I don't care who could see us at this moment, for all I care they can look at how good her man is giving her his cock right now.

I wrapped my hands around her hair, while I spank that ass with my other hand. I pulled on her hair not to hurt her and kept pounding her harder and faster. She is moaning so hard right now, you could think she's screaming.

"Uggghhh.. Ahhh... Harder daddy!"

"You want daddy to fuck you harder baby?"

"Yes daddy!"

I grabbed her tits for support and pounded her faster and faster. Harder and harder. Her pussy muscles started to get tight around my cock. And I knew she was going to cum. I pull her up and turn her around, bracing her back up against the glass. I lift one of her legs up and place it over my shoulder and continue pounding her pussy faster and harder, in and out until we both cum. I looked into her eyes as we cum together.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bed. I kiss your forehead and whisper in her ear, "you were so fucking amazing." I could see the colors in her face flashing light pink. She is brushing and I fucking love it.

I rub my tongue on her ear, sucking the tip of it. I told her I am going to draw a bath for her and walk towards the bathroom. I could feel she's looking at me and I know she loves what she sees.

"Baby, you like what you see?"

"Maybe I do."

"Well it's all yours, so you can stare all you want."

That's my girl being her sassy self. I fucked her twice already and it only makes things worse because I need her now more than ever. I have fallen in love with her. I had no chance, once my eyes were laid on her, I became hers. And I could tell from her eyes that she's mine.

My mom always loved the movie Beauty and the Beast, while I, on the other hand, never understood it until now. I was really the beast until she turned me into a man. Maybe she needed someone to show her what it's like to truly like to be loved by a man, and I needed someone to show me how to love.

After the tub was filled, I took her in my arms and carried her to the bathtub. How I love carrying her in my arms. We both got into the tub and I had her in my arms and we soaked in the water.