Chapter Twenty-Two

"In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance - when you least expect it - sets you on a course that you never planned, into a future you never imagined." Nicholas Sparks

Aaron POV

I took her to our bedroom, and laid her down on the bed. I looked into her eyes and smiled, as she was looking into mine. She leaned in and I kissed her lips softly. I gradually let my tongue slide into her mouth and messaged her tongue with mine. She wraps her arms around my neck, and I push my body into hers. I ran my hand over her breasts, slowly taking them in my hands and squeezed them. I turned her around, so that her back is against me and I am behind her. I pulled her hair to one side, exposing her shoulder. I run my hand back to her breasts and continue to squeeze them as I gently move my lips down her neck.

I lightly suck on her neck, trailing kisses up and down alongside it. She moaned as my lips touched her neck. I loosen the strip of her dress which was tied around her neck, she wasn't wearing a bra. I spun her around so that she was facing me, and pulled her dress off, leaving her only in a sexy back lace panty.

I cupped her breasts and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I begin to suck on it like a baby breastfeeding from his mother. My God! Her breasts are actually way bigger than the last time I saw them. I take the other nipple into my mouth and suck on it. Slowly rubbing my teeth on it. I take her hair and wrap it in my hand, and lean her head back and devour her mouth with mine.

While I was still kissing her, I ran one of my hands down on her panties and felt that it's wet and I smiled. I laid her down on the bed, her legs off the edge of the bed, so that her feet are touching the ground. I spread her legs apart and kneel between them.

I bit her panty, with my teeth I slowly pulled them off of her. I then place my mouth over her pussy and begin to lick her. She moaned loudly as my tongue flicked against her clit. I continued with her pussy as it was my last meal on earth. Sliding my tongue in and out of her faster and faster. She grapes the bed sheets to control herself but it was of no use. I am tongue fucking her so intensive hard, making her moan my name loudly. And finally she cum in my face. I lick her pussy of her sweet delicious cum.

After I am finished, she gets up and kisses me as she slowly undoes my shirt. She then trailed kisses down my chest and along to my stomach. She pushed me down on the bed in the same position I had her. She comes between my legs and grabs my dick with her hands. She gently ran her hands up and down on my dick. Making it harder and harder. She then moves her lips down on my cock and kisses the head lightly.

My God! I thought I would have been exposed right there and then. And she didn't even begin to suck my cock. I manage to control myself from cumming, but she's making it so damn hard.

She slowly moved her lips lightly up and down my cock. How I wanted her mouth on my cock And I know she's teasing me. She uses the tip of her tongue and rubs it in a circular motion on the head of my cock. She then took the head of my cock into her mouth and slowly started sucking on it. She let the head of my cock slide out of her mouth. And she spit on my dick. With her tongue she rubbed the spit all over my cock.

Licking my cock fully from bottom to top, and top to bottom. My dick grows harder and harder. She finally moved her lips completely around my cock and she took my dick inch by inch further and further down her mouth, and brought it back out. She moves her mouth back down on my dick, and then back up and down again and again. She wiggle her tongue all around my dick and slide her mouth back and forth. She began to move her mouth harder and faster down on my dick until I finally came in her mouth.

She climbed on top of me and kissed my lips again. She moves her lips down to my neck and trails kisses to my chest and stomach. She sits on my stomach and rubs her wet pussy onto my body. Fuck, her pussy is so fucking wet. This woman surely knows how to get a man under her control.

She leaned in and kissed my lips once again. I run my hands up her body and grab on to her breasts and start playing with them. All the while, she continues to grind her pussy into my body. She slid her wet pussy down my body and rubbed her pussy over my dick. She quickly shoveled my rock hard dick into her wet dripping pussy.

She starts out slowly moving her body up and down. Each time she comes up, she quickly moves back down, she keeps pumping up and down faster, then harder and harder on my dick. She began to moan louder and louder. Soon enough, her moans turn to quick screams. She keeps moving up and down faster and faster, and harder and harder on me. She just slammed that pussy as hard as she could. Her breasts danced around all over the place.

Her loud moans turn into louder screams. She gets up and turns around so that her back is facing me. She moved her body harder and harder down on my dick. She's still screaming, as she begins to rub her clit with her fingers. She continues to pound down on my hard dick, going faster and harder. As I grab her hips. She kept pounding my dick harder and harder, until we both finally cum. She fell into my arms, and I kissed her forehead. I run my hands up and down her body. We lay there for a bit until she fell asleep in my arm's.