Chapter Fourteen

"The truth... It has the habit of revealing itself." Hercule Poirot

Arora POV

I am in my car driving to work. I couldn't believe he's in love with me. I need to tell him the truth before he finds out who I really am. But most importantly I need to tell him I am in love with him too. I need to deal with this mess at work and then after that I am going to come clean to Aaron.

I can't believe my assistant forgot to tell me that Mr. Anderson set up an appointment to see me at 10am this morning to talk about Johnson. He wants to cut a deal with me, which only seems right because us fighting over Johnson is only sending up the company's stocks higher. I just hope that Aaron isn't there at this meeting. Since Mr. Anderson is thinking of cutting a deal for us to obtain Johnson half and half. He has requested that I show myself at the meeting.

Arora: Hello sweetheart!

Aaron: Hello babe! Is everything okay?

Arora: Yes, it's just a work emergency.

Aaron: Isla, my love, forgive me but I am in the middle of something important at work right now. I will call you later to make plans for tonight. I love you.

And just like that he hung up on me. I really need to know if he is going to be at this meeting. I called my assistant Leah into my office and asked her to ask if Mr. Queen is going to be at the meeting and if he was, tell them that I am only going to deal with Mr. Anderson or the deal is off.

A few moments later, Leah burst through my office door and told me that it's just Mr. Anderson with his security details coming at 10am. And upon hearing that I could relax. And Breathe a little easier.

Aaron POV

When Isla called me and She said she was good, I felt relieved. I hated that I had to cut her call short. But I need to get to the AV Company. And have them come on broad with the deal to purchase Johnson as 50/50 partnerships. We are only sending up the stocks of Johnson higher by fighting for it. But mostly I am giving up half of this company to get to meet AV in person.

I was in my car and told the driver to drop me off at AV Group of Companies Limited. And take out my phone and text Isla.

Aaron: Send daddy a picture of you naked.

A few moments passed and no response. Maybe she's busy and then my phone beep. I I smiled because it's a text from her.

Arora: no can't do. I am busy at work right now. You such a fucking perv.

This is my sassy, smartass mouth Isla. God, how I loved her.

Aaron: I think we have established that you are going to call me daddy from now on?

Arora: I am sorry daddy!

Aaron: Now daddy has to punish you for being a bad girl.

Arora: how?

Aaron: By spanking that ass of yours tonight.

Arora: I have something important to tell you but I will tell you this afternoon in person. Later.

And just like that she was gone. The car pulled up at AV and I got out. Inside the AV Company, I was pointed to a conference room And told that AV is going to be there in a moment.

I am in the conference room, waiting for AV when the most beautiful woman I have ever seen walked in. The one and only Isla. What was she doing here? Did she know who I was? But from the look on her face she looked shocked to see me.

"What are you doing here, my love?" I asked asked

"I should ask you the same."

"I am here to see AV. Your turn, my love."