She's precious

*one week later*

The unit were all silent, they were all sat at their desks saying nothing, barely even breathing to be exact. They were angry, sad, and shocked as well as relieved, but hank was pissed. They had just closed a long case which had taken one full week, it involved a criminal who had escaped jail when waiting for parole, he just so happened to be involved in Alvin olinskys murder but he walked away without any added charges. Emily didn't really know who al was, she had only been told many amazing and funny story's of the legacy he holds on the team and she respected that more then anything. She saw in their eyes how much he meant to them.

The man who was supposed to be caught and arrested by the team got off easy, he helped kill Alvin and he murdered a teenage boy which is why he was in prison in the first place, but he was sniped down before they could reach him. "I'll meet you all at mollys" hank waved his detectives off, he never usually tagged along but they were all mourning al again so he wanted to join them. Emily
had something planned, she didn't know if the team would take it the right way but she still thought it was nice for them to keep.  They team stood up in a huff, even Emily, they grabbed their belongings and made their way downstairs to their cars, "I'll be there in 10 minutes, I just have to go pick something up first" she smiled at jay.  He looked over to her and nodded, "no problem" he smiled before they got into their cars and drove off. 

                   The whole team arrived at mollys bar apart from Emily but jay knew why so he let them know she would be there soon, they made their way over to their designated table.  They always sat at this table, ever since al died they never changed it.  The best memories were made there and pretty much everyone who came into the bar knew not to take that table, it was there's unless they weren't there.  Hermann fetched over beers to let them relax after a tough week, they al indulged and talked about al.

                 Emily pulled up outside of an engravers antique store, today was a Friday, and on Wednesday she stopped by the small store to place an order for a couple of gifts.  She walked into the small antique store and walked up to the counter, "hi, I placed an order on Wednesday and I was told it would be done today" she smiled at the old woman.  "What's it under?" The old woman smiled back.  "Taylor" Emily nodded.  The woman smiled sweetly and walked away into the back of the store.  A few seconds later she came out holding a small box, "they're both inside dear" the old woman handed her it.  Emily smiled and gave her the right cash, "thank you so much" she nodded then walked out of the store.  It didn't take as long as she expected. 

                   When she got back into her car she opened up the box carefully and looked inside, she pulled out the first item which was a mini silver plaque, she smiled at it as she ran her fingers over the cold engraved metal.  It read, 'in loving memory of Alvin Olinksy, gone but never forgotten' she smiled even wider before wrapping it back up in the blue tissue paper and setting it down in the box again.  She held her breath at the bigger item, she slowly pulled it out and sat staring at it in awe, it was a large wooden plaque with a plate of metal copper in the middle.  It read,

'Detective Alvin Olinsky
Dear friend and family member
Rest in peace'

                 She held back her happy tears and wrapped it back up, she just hoped the team would like them.  She grabbed the white gift bag she bought earlier and took both gifts out of the box, she carefully re-homed the gifts and sealed the bag with tape. She wrote on the tag and plopped the pen on the floor before throwing the empty box into the back and placing the gift back onto the passenger seat. She smiled with herself and began driving to mollys, 5 minutes it took and 5 minutes to get to the team.