im not disabled

*two weeks later*

Everything was well, Emily's leg was healed and she could walk around and do normal things on it, she was feeling a lot better, and she'd even talked about what happened to have gotten into that hole with jay, she was ready to get back to work to say the least. Jay was being super protective of her recently, maybe because he nearly lost her, or maybe because he just likes having her to himself with not a single person bothering them, either way, Emily wasn't gonna complain. She was currently sat in bed on her phone, she has work tomorrow, thank god for that, but jay was still making her sit down until she definitely has to move around which was making her both bored and amused slightly.

She really wanted a drink and she wanted to stretch her legs, she could hear jay doing something in the main part of her apartment, probably looking for something that's right in front of his face, so she got out of bed and stretched before wandering into the main area. As she plodded through the apartment and into the living room jay turned around, "erm, what do you think you're doing?" He looked at her in half wordy half confusion. Emily just laughed, "I've got a stiff leg jay, I'm not disabled. I can actually walk" she gave him a smirk as she wandered into the kitchen, jay just watching her as she wandered off. He just smiled to himself, realising that maybe he has been a little strict with her for no reason, "well if you're not gonna stay in the bedroom you're staying on the couch" he called out. Emily just laughed, "yes sir" she giggled to herself. Jay smiled, spending these two weeks by her side has made him realise even more, he wants to be with her for the rest of his life.

                    The pair sat down, more like laying across the full couch, and put an avengers film on, films and popcorn had been a big part of their routine for the past two week and neither of them were complaining.  Emily smiled, "work tomorrow" she looked up at him.  Jay raised an eyebrow, "ahem, desk duty only" he shook his head.  Emily shrugged, "it's better than nothing" she smiled and turned her attention back to the film again.  A few seconds later she remembered something, "I remember giving you the keys, before Stella picked me up..." she furrowed her brows and looked up at him again.  Jay smiled, "told you you'd remember" he planted a kiss on her head.  Emily laughed and nodded before they turned their attention back to the film and watched it happily.  If only things could stay this way forever...

*my other chapters will be longer I promise :)*