oh my god

*two weeks later*

Emily walked into the bullpen feeling rather tired this morning, she couldn't really sleep last night, but hey ho' that's adult life for you. She sat down at her desk and raised her eyebrows at jay who was staring at her with narrowed eyes, "what?" She smiled. He shrugged and smiled back, "you're glowing" he nodded slightly. She furrowed her brows, "I can't tell if you're being creepy or sweet" she smirked. He shrugged, "take it as you please" he winked. She shook her head and laughed but she couldn't shake what he said, she's glowing? What's that supposed to mean? She pulled out her phone and opened up her camera app before flipping the camera so she could see herself. After staring at her face for a few seconds she could see it, her skin is literally glowing, it's clear and shiny. Bonus.

                "I need you to contact your CI's, there has unfortunately been a whopping grand total of 2.5 millions dollars worth of dope stashed away in one of Chicago's many many warehouses. Someone has to know something" hank interrupted everyone from their conversations. Everyone nodded and stood up, they all moved around so they could talk to their CI's via phone call in private.  Antonio brushed past Emily's arm but he stopped her before she could continue along the floor, "Taylor, you are glowing by the way" he raised his eyebrows.  Emily turned to face him with a confused look on her face, "really? Jay said the exact same thing" she laughed slightly and leant on his desk.  Antonio wiggled his eyebrows and gave her a suspicious look which she didn't exactly know what he was getting at, she smiled back anyways but she was hella confused.

~~~~~~~~

"So? Please tell me someone has something..." hank sighed and stood in front of the blackboard. Kevin nodded and stood up, "alright, so my CI said there's been a lot of talk about a new supplier, I think he said the name was gonzalez, but he said it's a huge combination of ketamine and heroin, we're lucky if we even get close to getting it all of the streets" he shrugged. Hank nodded, "okay? So it's gonna be a little complicated, but that's never stopped us, I want everything there is to know about this gonzalez on the board in an hour. We don't have much time left" he sighed and shrugged in return. Everyone nodded and moved back to their desks before cracking on with their research. It's been a while since they've had a drug related case, so it was good to revisit the trickier cases, it keeps them on their toes.

Emily didn't know if it was the mixture of no food and coffee, or the lack of rest, but she was feeling genuinely unwell and it's extremely unlike her. She stood up and made her way to the locker room where she threw up the remaining coffee in her stomach. She sat on the bathroom floor for a minute or two before getting up and flushing the toilet. She rinsed her mouth out with water before waning her hands and leaving the bathroom to see Kim stood by her locker. The younger officer smiled, "you alright?" She nodded. Emily smiled, "all good, just feeling a little iffy today" she laughed a little. Kim raised her eyebrows, "a little iffy huh? You sure you're not pregnant? That'd explain the glowing and the sickness if nothing else, either that or you're suffering the Irish flu and your having a good skin day" she joked, she also laughed and turned around to open her locker.

Emily stopped harshly in her tracks as she fell silent, and the urge to throw up rushed over her again. She ran back into the toilet and threw up what looked to be the acid in her stomach since she had no solid food there to throw up, Kim rubbed her back soothingly, "em?" Kim tilted her head as Emily flushed the toilet and rinsed her mouth out for the second time. Emily stood up and turned around with her face looking as pale as ever, "Emily..." Kim shook her head in shock. Emily thought it over, pregnant? She can't be pregnant... Oh but she can... She took a deep breath before looking at Kim with worried eyes, "c'mon..." Kim lead her over to the bench.