Who's the boss?

*two months later*

                 Emily was no longer considered the newbie of the team, she had been there long enough to finally fit in as just a family member to them.  After jay helped Emily through her tough patch two months back, they had became stronger as a duo and as friends.  Emily had stayed at jays a few times to help him with his ptsd and jay had done the same with Emily, neither of them explained what their nightmares were about since it was too personal but they made sure they stood by each other's side through every single nightmare.  Usually jay would wake up thinking he was still in Afghanistan, and Emily would either wake up thinking her dad was hitting her, or she had just been on a jet mission and done something she regretted. 

                    The morning was bright, it was the day before summer break, well the two weeks that they get off during summer, and they were all ready to go.  They had planned out their two weeks already, for the first two days they were gonna hang out with family and friends, then for the next two days they were gonna head down to the beach and hang out together.  Then after that for the rest of the first week they would party and drink with anyone and everyone, the second week was gonna be more relaxed, or so they thought. 

                "We've got a kingpin looking to move big dope tonight at a club downtown, he's looking for a female buyer. His name is rob Ramirez, and yes he is the man who got away with murder, twice, that's why we have to work this safely. I'm sorry Burgess but he's specific on looks and unfortunately you don't fit the pattern he's created, Taylor however, you're an exact match. You're going under tonight" he placed a picture onto the board.  Kim smiled, she didn't really care since she was scared of him, but Emily nodded and looked over at jay who was looking at her worriedly since he had seen first hand what rob could do to his women.  She smiled reassuringly, they had found a way to silently communicate and still know what each other meant. 

                 Emily walked into the locker room as Kim followed behind her, it was 6:30pm and she had to go get ready to go undercover, "oh my god em, I have no idea why you cover up so much when you could show that body off all day long..." Kim cooed at Emily's figure.  Emily laughed, she didn't know what to say, she had never been too comfortable in her own skin, maybe because of her dad.  Whenever she showed her body off she felt vulnerable, the same kind of vulnerability she felt when her dad would abuse her when she was 8.  Of course Emily had the body to match her face, curves everywhere, model worthy, simply perfect. 

                  She had a slim fit black dress on with matte black heels and a faux fur jacket which she draped over her shoulders.  "Hot stuff" Kim smiled as she fixed her necklace into place.  Emily laughed and looked at Kim, they were so close, they literally told each other everything.  The pair walked downstairs and into the garage where the boys minus hank were stood.  Antonio was like a father figure to Emily so when he saw the boys stood with their jaws practically on the floor he jumped in front off her, "alright alright, put your tongues back in your mouths" he joked as Emily laughed and walked into the wire room. 

                 Kevin huffed, "I did not expect that..." he shook his head and looked at Emily.  Adam laughed but said nothing since he was with Kim, jay didn't know what to say in general, he was stunned, he also didn't expect it.  "Jay come and check this visual" Kim shouted from the wire room.  He placed his gun on the table and walked over to the door, "sure, pass it here" he held his hands out as Kim placed the mini laptop in his hands.  Jay toggled around with the settings for a few seconds, "yeah that's all good" he nodded and handed it back to Kim who placed it into its case and put it on the counter.  Emily smiled, "let's do this..." she nodded as Kim walked out of the room.  Jay placed a gentle hand on her arm and stopped her from leaving for a second, "please be careful" he looked her in the eyes.