im sure you will

*two years later*

                  "And your girlfriend? She's a detective too?" A small blonde haired little girl, looked up at jay as Emily gained some intel from her parents.  Jay smiled, "she's actually my wife, but yeah, she's a detective just like me" he nodded with the proudest smile across his face.  The little girl smiled, "I'm gonna be just like her" she nodded adamantly.  Jay let out a sweet chuckle and patted the kid on the shoulder, "I'm sure you will, kiddo" he nodded encouragingly.  The little girl smiled before jumping across the living room mat and running towards her parents.  Jay watched Emily work with the most content smile on his lips ever, life couldn't be any better. 

                   The pair have a beautiful two year old at home, Gracie of course, and they're married now.  Neither of them expected this kind of future, but neither of them are complaining.  It's the kind of storyline you'd find in fairytales, especially after everything they've been through.  Emily thought their baby would never love her like she loves her dad, but the kid won't even let go of her mothers neck when it's bed time let alone showing love... And jay never thought he would deserve a woman like Emily, but she's taught him that he does deserve her; they deserve each other.  After all, they're each other's Ray of light...

*hey guys!!! Sorry for not posting in a while, a breaks kinda been nice after things got busy lol.  But I'm back, and I have a lot of stories to work on.  I'll be releasing a new one vvvvvv soon! Hope you're all doing good. :)*