Chapter 5

(Kurenai POV)
Kurenai had just finished training with her team as she walked through the hidden leaf village.

Kurenai was breathing heavily from a good training session with her team, sweat had soaked her hair as well as her face. Asuma and her had planned a date tonight so Kurenai was planning on going home to shower and get ready for their date, today marked their two year anniversary of them dating. Kurenai thought back to when Asuma asked her out for the first time, the normally cool and collected Asuma was stammering and red in the face as he attempted to ask her out. Kurenai of course accepted as she had had a crush on Asuma for years. Kurenai giggled softly to herself as she recalled that memory.

Kurenai then shook herself out of her thoughts as she looked at her surroundings realizing that she let her mind wander as well as her body as she tried to figure out where she was. Kurenai then realized that she was near the cemetery. Her thoughts immediately went to Rin, she hadn't visited Rin in about 2 weeks. Guilt started to eat away at her.Kurenai hadn't meant to not visit in so long, she had just gotten busy with everything in her life.

Kurenai then decided that it wouldn't slow her down too much if she just spoke to Rin for 10-15 minutes. Kurenai made her way to Rin's grave quickly, Kurenai then stopped in front of Rin's grave with her eyes widen in shock looking upon Rin's dug up grave.

Kurenai put her hands over her mouth in shock as she stopped a sob from escaping her mouth as tears rolled down her cheeks. Eventually Kurenai couldn't hold her sobs in as a choked sob escaped her lips. "Why would someone do this?" Kurenai asked quietly as she continued to sob. Kurenai finally just let the sobs ravage her body for about 10 minutes before she finally composed herself. After the sadness left Kurenai anger overtook her and she wanted answers and she knew someone who would know.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Lady Tsunade POV)
Lady Tsunade was almost finished with the stack of paperwork, she was also finished with 3 bottles as she threw the 3rd one in the trash and opened up a new one to help her finish off the paperwork.

As Lady Tsunade took a swig from her bottle, her door was pushed open with an expected visitor for the second time this day.

"Kurenai what are you doing barging into my office?" Lady Tsunade asked angry present in her voice hoping Kurenai would back down.

However Kurenai didn't, "I'm here for answers what happened to Rin's grave?" Kurenai asked with anger present in her voice.

"Oh so you too, I already talked to Kakashi about this I don't know what happened." Lady Tsunade said calmly as she took another swig from her bottle.

Kurenai's expression changed to one of surprise, "Wait Kakashi knows that Rin's body is gone?" Kurenai asked anger that was in her voice completely gone now.

"It's not just Rin's body that's gone Minato, Kushina, and Obito's bodies are all gone too." Lady Tsunade said as she took another swig from her bottle.

Kurenai's eyes widen in shock, those were all the closest people to Kakashi whoever was doing this wanted to make Kakashi hurt.

"Sorry for barging into your office Hokage." Kurenai said as she bowed and she quickly left the office.

"That was unusual." Lady Tsunade thought to herself as she took another swig from her bottle.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Kurenai POV)
Kurenai made her way from the Hokage's tower to Kakashi's apartment quickly completely forgetting about her date with Asuma.

Kurenai climbed out two flights of stairs to Kakashi's floor to see his students waiting outside his door.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" Kurenai asked as she approached Kakashi's door.