Chapter 21

A few days later, Lady Tsunade called Obito, Rin, Kakashi, Minato and Kushina to her office.

(Minato POV)
Rin, Kushina and Minato were already in the office waiting for Obito and Kakashi to show up.

Obito burst through the office door panting and breathing heavily. "Sorry I'm late I got distracted." Obito said giving his explanation for being late.

"Don't worry Obito Kakashi isn't even here yet." Rin said.

"That's a relief." Obito said before he even processed what was said.

Obito's head then shot up when he had finally processed the information. "Wait did you say that Kakashi isn't here?" Obito asked as Kushina and Minato looked shocked too.

"It's normal for him to be late, he should be here any minute." Lady Tsunade said as she opened a bottle and began to drink.

Kakashi then strolled through the door a minute later while reading Icha Icha Paradise.

Obito, Minato, and Kushina all looked at Kakashi shocked at how casual he was being.

Kakashi looked up at them as they continued to stare at him. Kakashi put Icha Icha Paradise in his pouch and looked back at them confused. "Why are you guys staring at me?" Kakashi asked tilting his head in confusion.

"You're late." Obito said as he wildly move his hands around trying to get the reason for them being shocked across.

"You act like that is a big deal." Kakashi said still looking at the three of them.

"You were always so obsessed with on time when you were younger." Kushina said.

"Oh yeah I remember when I used to do that." Kakashi said nonchalantly.

"I guess some old habits die hard." Minato thought to himself.

"Anyway now that everyone is here, we can get down to business." Lady Tsunade said.

All of them turned to Lady Tsunade to see why she had brought them to her office.

"So why are we here Lady Tsunade?" Obito asked.

"I brought you guys here for a test." Lady Tsunade said.

Obito, Kakashi, Rin, and Kushina raised their eyebrows in confusion and intrigue as Lady Tsunade continued and Minato smiled.

"It is a test to promote Obito and Rin to jonin." Lady Tsunade said.

The reactions in the room were all surprise from everyone on the room.

"We're going straight to jonin?" Obito asked excitedly.

Lady Tsunade nodded in response.

"Are you sure that I'm worthy?" Rin asked letting her timid side show as she looked at Lady Tsunade.

Lady Tsunade gave her a small smile. "Rin you're highly skilled you need to believe in your skills. Minato also vouched that you are good enough to go straight to the jonin rank. Both of you." Lady Tsunade said also looking at Obito.

"So why is Kakashi here?" Obito asked looking at Kakashi who was thinking the same thing.

"Kakashi is going to help you two with the test." Minato answered.

"So what is the test?" Kushina asked curious about the test.

Minato reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of bells. Both Rin and Obito groaned upon seeing the bells as they had never won the bell test. However, Kakashi had a slight smirk underneath his mask. He now had another shot at the bell test against Minato.
Kakashi also knew they had a better shot now that he and the others were more mature.