Chapter 36

Rin woke up in the morning and exited her tent to see Kakashi was already awake. He was cooking breakfast over the fire and he had packed up most of the supplies that they didn't need. Kakashi looked over at Rin to see that she had woken up. "Good morning Rin, how did you sleep?" Kakashi asked smiling as he turned his attention back to the food.

Rin got herself ready for the day slipping her jonin vest on and sat down next to Kakashi. "So when will we reach the land of the waves?" Rin asked.

"We should get there by nightfall, if we leave soon, so pack up your supplies. We'll eat then we'll go." Kakashi said.

Rin listened to him packing up her tent and the other supplies. The two of them quickly ate and embarked on their journey.

Kakashi and Rin became more and more alert as they got closer into enemy territory.

Nightfall came with that Kakashi and Rin arrived at the land of the waves. The two of them were perched on a branch of a tree just outside of the walls of the village. Kakashi we don't know where they are, how are we supposed to find them?" Rin asked.

"I haven't thought of that, we can't go in there wearing what we are now or all or the entire force of the land of waves will be on top of us." Kakashi said as he tried to think of a solution to their predicament.

"We'll have to go undercover." Rin said. Kakashi nodded in agreement as he had reached the same conclusion.

"Now we just need to figure out how to get some disguises." Kakashi said.

"There!" Rin exclaimed as she pointed to a clothing store that was located just across from them inside the walls.

"I can't go in there, my face is in every bingo book they have." Kakashi said. His eyes still locked on the store.

Kakashi turned to look at Rin. "Do you think you can handle this?" He asked looking her directly in the eyes.

Rin didn't break gaze with him as she answered. "I know I can."

Rin took off her forehead protector and vest handing both of them to Kakashi before jumping from the tree to the wall and down into the the city.

Kakashi looked at the place Rin was before she disappeared. "Good luck Rin." He said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rin made herself as inconspicuous as she could heading directly to the clothing store.

Luckily for Rin the store was pretty empty, apart from the worker and a few customers who didn't give Rin a second glance.

Rin made her way over to the clothing and picked out basic outfits for both her and Kakashi so that they wouldn't stick out in public.

She quickly made her way over to the cashier trying to be out of the store as quickly as she could.

She was able to easily pay for the clothing. "I'm glad that the head of the hospital pays well." Rin thought to herself smiling.

Rin was about to leave the store when she felt a hand grab her shoulder. "Excuse me ma'am." The voice said.

Rin turned around to face the figure and to her horror. The man was a shinobi. Rin immediately felt flustered when she looked at him. He was very attractive with brown hair covered one of his eyes and his toned muscles showing against his clothing. His amber eyes captivated Rin as she felt herself get lost in them. Rin could feel herself blushing before she snapped out of it. "Focus Rin, he must have figured out that I'm from the leaf." Rin thought as her hand was reaching for a chakra scalpel that was on her back held in place by her shirt.