Chapter 13

Kakashi stood outside an interrogation room looking through the window watching Lady Tsunade interrogating Rin. Lady Tsunade was getting nowhere with Rin. Rin refused to answer any question by just staying silent.

It had a few hours since Genma and Kakashi had told Lady Tsunade that they had captured Rin. Shizune, Naruto, and Sakura all stood next to Kakashi.

Naruto and Sakura were looking at Kakashi concerned for their Sensei. While Shizune like Kakashi was looking through the window concerned for her friend Rin.

Genma had left the interrogation area under Lady Tsunade's instructions. Her instructions were to find all of the other sensei's and their teams and bring them to the interrogation room so they could all be caught up on everything and it could be kept under wraps.

Sakura looked up to Kakashi concerned as Kakashi stayed quiet looking into the interrogation room. "Kakashi - Sensei are you ok?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi didn't answer as he held his angry glare which made Sakura not ask again as she looked into the interrogation room seeing her mentor get frustrated that she couldn't get anything out of Rin.

Genma then teleported into the room making Naruto and Sakura jump in surprise. Shizune and Kakashi were used to Genma doing this so they weren't fazed.

"So Genma did you get all of them?" Shizune asked.

"Yes they'll be here momentarily, how's it going?" Genma whispered to Shizune.

"Not good Lady Tsunade can't get anything out of Rin." Shizune said as they both looked at Kakashi.

Kakashi's gaze had not left the window as he kept his eyes trained on Rin.

Then Guy, Kurenai, and Asuma entered the building with their teams following them. Everyone was asking questions at the same time.

"What's wrong with Rin?" "How do we help her?" "Where are the others?" "Can we talk to her?" "Enough!" A voice yelled making everyone stop talking and look at the source of the voice.

With all the questions being asked no one noticed that Lady Tsunade had left the interrogation room and she had been the one to silence everyone.

Lady Tsunade then spoke answering their questions. "She has been put under a jutsu by the Akatsuki. We are unsure of how to help her at the moment. The others are still out there Kakashi and Genma were only able to get Rin. It would be in our best interests to not have you guys talk to Rin as you are too close to her." Lady Tsunade finished.

Naruto looked at the other students and noticed that Temari was gone. "Where is Temari?" Naruto asked.

"She left for the Hidden Sand village a couple hours ago." Choji said.

"Thank goodness she's gone." Shikamaru said.

"Oh come on Shikamaru we can all tell that you have a thing for her." Kiba said teasing him.

Shikamaru blushed red then regained his bored look. "You think I have a thing for her after she tries to strangle me." Shikamaru said showing the hand prints that Teamri had left on his neck.

"Wow you found a way to really upset her." Tenten said.

"Shikamaru if you believe in the power of youth you and Teamri can overcome anything even if she tried to strangle you." Lee said striking a pose with a youthful look in his eye.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes as Neji and Tenten sweat dropped.

When everyone was starting to calm down, a person burst into the interrogation room and started yelling. "Kakashi you have some questions to answer!" Anko yelled right in Kakashi's face.