Chapter 19

Kakashi and the others had brought Minato, Kushina, and Obito back to the Hidden Leaf Village yesterday. Kakashi thought that the process would be a bumpy and tough process to reintroduce Minato, Kushina and Obito back to the village, but Lady Tsunade had impressed Kakashi with the way that she had handled it.

Lady Tsunade had immediately held a village meeting with the village elders after the events of what had happened was explained to her. While she held the meeting Obito, Minato, and Kushina were taken to the interrogation center and interrogated by Inochi.

The group of sensei, Genma, Anko, and Rin were the only ones allowed to watch the interrogation as Lady Tsunade knew too many people at the interrogation room would draw too much attention. They all waited patiently as Inochi looked through their minds.

Inochi exited the interrogation room to tell them how the interrogations had turned out. "So are they ok being completely back to being themselves with nothing left over from the Akatsuki?" Rin asked as she and the others looked at Inochi anxiously waiting for an answer.

"Yes all three of them are back to being their normal selves." Inochi said.

All of them smiled, celebrated and cheered upon hearing the good news. Rin was taken over by emotions so much that she ran up to Kakashi hugging him. Kakashi froze up at first from the unexpected hug, then he smiled to himself and hugged Rin back happy that they had their loved ones back.

The hug didn't go unnoticed by their friends. Anko whistled and yelled. "Nice job Rin, I haven't seen Kakashi hug someone in years." Anko teased.

Kakashi and Rin broke the hug and both of them were blushing. Luckily for Kakashi his mask covered his blush, unfortunately for Rin she didn't have this advantage. Kurenai smiled as she noticed Rin blushing before Rin hid it.

The day after the interrogation. Lady Tsunade called a village meeting having every single person in the entire village including the civilians meet at the Hokage tower. Lady Tsunade stood on the balcony of the Honage tower overlooking the giant crowd of people.

Lady Tsunade explained the situation to the entire crowd and reintroduced Rin, Kushina, Minato, and Obito to the village. The reactions to the four was a mix of shock and joy. There was scattered applause for Obito and Rin from the shinobi as they weren't super well known shinobi, but they were both known as impressive shinobi before they died.

When Minato and Kushina were reintroduced the entire crowd went crazy for them. The entire village had loved Minato during his time as Hokage and they knew Kushina as his wife and they loved her just as much.

Lady Tsunade turned the rest of the day into a festival to celebrate the return of Minato, Kushina, and Obito.

That's where Kakashi currently found himself, he wasn't much of celebration guy so he decided that it would be better to get some sleep or read some Icha Icha Paradise.

Kakashi was making his way to his apartment until a voice called out to him. "Hey Kakashi where are you going?" Obito asked.

"I'm going home." Kakashi said plainly looking at Obito.

"You're going to skip the festival?" Obito asked.

"It's not really my type of thing." Kakashi said.

"I shouldn't really be too surprised, oh well have fun doing whatever you'll do at your apartment." Obito said as he walked towards the festival and Kakashi walked towards his apartment.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Obito POV)
Obito walked back back to the festival where Team Minato plus Kushina and Team 7 were waiting with Itachi.

"Where's Kakashi - Sensei?" Naruto asked.

"He said the festival wasn't his thing and he went to his apartment." Obito said.

"Oh no he doesn't, we literally just came down from the dead and he's already ignoring us. I'll get him here one way or another." Kushina said unleashing her anger as she stomped towards Kakashi's apartment.

"Naruto your mom is really scary." Sakura said. Naruto and Sai nodded in agreement.

"Naruto you've got to be careful around your mom, you don't want to unleash her anger." Minato said as he gave his son that wise advice.

"Kakashi is going to need some backup and probably a medic, so Rin come with me. Obito you and Itachi just keep an eye on the kids and take them to do something fun." Minato said as he and Rin took off after Kushina.

"Ok now that that's taken care of let's go do something fun!" Obito said enthusiastically. Naruto, Sakura and even Sai cheered in response. Sakura looked over at Sasuke who smiled in response having Itachi back was making Sasuke happier and he seemed to be doing better than ever. She looked up at Itachi and noticed that he was smiling looking at Sasuke. It seems like they're both doing better with each other in their lives. Sakura thought as the group began to look and walk around the festival.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Minato POV)
Minato and Rin made it to Kakashi's apartment complex with Kushina already banging on Kakashi's apartment door. "Kakashi Hatake open this door, you better open this door or you'll regret it!" Kushina yelled as she slammed her fist against the door.

"Kushina honey, how about you calm down before you scare all of the neighbors." Minato said gently led her away from the door.

Rin then approached the door and knocked. "Kakashi can you come to the door we want to talk to you." Rin said.

A moment later, they could hear the lock click and the door opened revealing a sleepy Kakashi.

Rin looked him up and down, he wore a tank top and a pair of pants. Rin's eyes then froze when she looked at Kakashi's face he had answered the door without wearing his trademark mask.

"Kakashi your-." Rin said before she was cut off.

"Kakashi you've grown into such a handsome young man!" Kushina exclaimed as she held Kakashi's face.

Kakashi then realized he wasn't wearing his mask and gave a yelp as he jumped back from Kushina running back into his apartment. A moment later Kakashi returned wearing his mask.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Kakashi asked looking at the three of them.

"We're here to see if you want to come to the festival with us." Rin said looking brightly at Kakashi for his answer.

"I already talked to Obito, festivals aren't my thing so I think I'll sit this one out." Kakashi said as he turned to go inside.

However, something stopped Kakashi from going inside. Kakashi turned back to see what was holding him back.

Rin had grabbed onto Kakashi's arm. "Come on Kakashi can you please come to the festival with us?" Rin asked giving Kakashi a pleading look.

Kakashi looked at Rin and sighed to himself. Kakashi could never say no to Rin when she gave him that look.

"Ok I'll change and be out in a minute." Kakashi said as he left them standing at the door.

Kakashi reappeared a moment later already changed back into his normal jonin uniform.

"Ok let's go Kakashi." Rin said happily as she smiled and grabbed Kakashi by the hand pulling him along.

Minato and Kushina smiled at each other as they followed behind them.