#3 Theories of Encounter

"Heard about all the things you've done
And all the wars you've been in.
Heard about all the love you lost,
It was over before it began.
Heard about all the miles you've gone,
Just to start again!
Heard about all the things you've been through,
It sounds like you need a friend..."

— "Rear View" // Zayn Malik

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

When Mishti received the first letter from Rajvansh Wellness what she felt was much more than a mere shock. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine encountering the Rajvanshs again. But that's exactly what's happening now. Okay, she is definitely ready to face any of the Rajvanshs as she has returned to India and given the history of the two families it's evident that a conclusion is needed to settle the differences. She is never interested in any business rivalry of her father but the lawyer in her would never allow Mishti to tolerate the injustice happening to anyone, be it the so-called rivals of her father.

But she never imagined getting a job offer from Rajvanshs. And from whatever she has learnt about Abir Rajvansh, to be very frank, this whole situation is scary! No wonder she rejected the offer at first. But to her surprise, she was sent another offer letter and this time the whole thing seems well planned. This time it's clear that they've done enough research on Mishti and her work in Canada, their words show genuine admiration towards her knowledge and work and most importantly, this time Mishti is impressed. Although it's a risky affair to join the Rajvanshs she agreed, just for the sake of understanding what exactly this person called Abir Rajvansh wants and to compensate for the damage done to them because of her father. What remains unchanged is her motive to make Vishambhar Maheshwari taste the metal guilt and pain.

Mishti Agarwal's sweet revenge.

Mishti enters the cabin allotted to her by the Rajvansh Wellness. This is her first day and not much work is given to her. Honestly she expects some torture from the Rajvanshs as she is the daughter of Vishambhar Maheshwari. So she's actually surprised to receive all the respect and well mannered acknowledgements. Irony is she is ready with a full-proof plan to tackle the stones she is supposed to face. It's been two hours since she joined but everything is going fine. The smoothness of the day is too real to be true.

So what exactly is the intention of Abir Rajvansh?

The unexpected silence from his side is not helping at all. Of course she's curious. She wants, no, she needs to see and understand this man.

Enough of sitting comfortably in the cabin. By inviting Mishti to his office, Abir has already declared war and now it's Mishti's time to take over the charge. It's surprising that not for once she has seen Abir till now. The man sent two letters desperately to make her join his office. Now that she's here, he's nowhere to be seen.

Is this some kind of smart play?

High time to confront Abir Rajvansh, Mishti stands up. Revising whatever questions she has to ask in her mind, Mishti knocks on the door of Abir's cabin.

"May I come in, Mr. Rajvansh?"

As Abir looks up at the owner of the sweet voice for a moment he is stunned. He feels his heart beating a little faster and a strange tinglish feeling all over his skin.

So this is Mishti.

Mishti Agarwal.

Finally the owner of one name that is running in his mind for the last fifteen days is physically in front of him. The first sight, the first exchange of looks - the feeling is strange but not something Abir is unaware of.