Introduction

Mishti Agarwal knows her job. She is a lawyer, she seeks and fights for justice and her weapon is rationality and logic. So the first time she heard the beats of her heart and felt scared, obviously Mishti ran away. The ghosts of the past are always after her but this time let's just say, a certain someone stopped her recklessness and all of a sudden everything that Mishti has ever stood for doesn't seem as errorless as she thought.

So now that Mishti runs again, somehow Abir Rajvansh manages to stand in front of her and she has to pause. But not for long, she's sure of that.

***********

// tw : mention of suicide, abuse, ptsd, death, homophobia and violence

**************

To my beautiful readers, I love you for everything. Thank you for choosing me, my stories and inspiring me in ways I could never imagine, I owe you my life (not even kidding) and believe me, it's an honour that you're willing to give this one a try. I hope I'll meet you in the end and you'll tell me if it was worth your time. And here I'd like to shamelessly request y'all to checkout my other stories.

Finally I love you and welcome to ODL <3.

All the love, K x

**************

Just a gentle reminder that you matter and in case you didn't hear this today, remember that I love you, please be kind to yourself and others. This world is already cruel enough and we can do with a little more kindness around. This story is nothing but a failed attempt at catharsis by me out of the phases I went through and I'll remain grateful to each one of you for helping me to walk out of those phases - forever and always. Thank you is not enough but know that even when I'm gone, your comments are what help me in keep fighting. See you on the other side.

Also don't forget to share with your friends and leave your comments <3