Chapter 2

[The next day]

Tuesday morning, I was sleeping peacefully in my bed.

Shido=I did it! I finally did it...!

But my sleep was ruined because of my brother, Shido. For no reasons, He suddenly screamed in his room and it woke me from my sleep

Y/n=Goddammit Shido can you shut up?! What are you doing there anyway?

Shido=S-Sorry..

Y/n=Haaaa... Congrats Shido, you just ruined my peaceful sleep..

I got up from my bed and then I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After that, I wear my school uniform and then I went to the kitchen and started making coffee.

I then sat on the sofa while drinking coffee. A few moments later, Shido came down from the top floor.

Shido=Good morning, Y/n.

Y/n=Morning too.

Shido=Um, Y/n I'm sorry for earlier..

Y/n=No, it's okay. No need to apologize to me. Besides, thanks to you I was able to wake up early this morning.

Shido=Oh, I see...

After saying that, Shido then went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Y/n=Hey Shido.

Shido=Yeah?

Y/n=I just want to apologize about yesterday. I thought I was too hard on you and Kotori.

Shido=It's okay, I know that you're just worried about me and Kotori...

[At the school]

I was in my class now, waiting for the class to be started. Tamae-sensei still hasn't entered the classroom but she probably will be here soon.

Y/n=Man, I'm bored...

Whenever I'm bored at school I always like looking out at the weather and thinking about how I would rather be anywhere but here.

Tonomachi=Haaah..

Tonomachi sighs audibly and I follow.

Tonomachi=... So, how was that game I lent you?

Y/n=Oh, right. To be honest, I'm not really into those dating si-

Tonomachi=They're not dating sims if they didn't have statistics!

Y/n=Whatever, it doesn't matter, I'll check it out when I get time.

Tonomachi=You better played the game.

Y/n=Well, as I said, I'll get to it eventually.

Tonomachi=It really good game, though.

Y/n=That isn't going to make me play it any faster.

Tonomachi=Then I'll bother you every day until you do. Do you dare to underestimate my persistence?

Y/n=Hah, whatever, do as you wish.

I got up from my seat and then I walked towards the entrance door.

Tonomachi=Y/n where are you going?

Y/n=Bathroom.

I then went out of the classroom and started walking towards the bathroom. As I was walking in the school corridor, I saw Shido and Tama-sensei were talking to each other.

Tamae=Um, What's wrong?

Shido=Sensei, your clothes look pretty.

Tamae=Is... Is that so? I'm... I'm embarrassed.