Chapter 12 Misunderstanding

[At the same day]
[3rd POV]

*Tap*Tap*Tap*Tap*

The sound of several footsteps could be heard from the dark halls of the museum. Shido who was gathering stares from the surroundings while walking into the deeper part of the museum following Reine.

Shido=So that's more or less what happened based on Y/n's explanation.

Guided by Reine, Shido that has arrived at the office located deeper in the museum, enters the room and sits on the sofa.

Reine=So Y/n met the Yamai sisters by incident.. And it looks like they're trying really hard to seduce Y/n, huh? This might be a problem.

Shido=Problem?

Reine=Yes. There is a possibility that they will fall in love with Y/n and as you already know, you can't seal a spirit if they don't fall in love with you. If the Yamai sisters fall in love with Y/n then you will not be able to seal them.

Shido=S-So what should I do?

Reine=You have to make Kaguya and Yuzuru fall in love with you before they fall in love with Y/n. Shido, the Yamai sisters are now in the infirmary and Y/n is not around. This is your chance to get close to the Yamai sisters.

Shido=.. Okay, I will do my best.

[Meanwhile]
[Y/n POV]

I was walking in the forest near the coast while looking at the surroundings, checking if there was someone nearby.

Earlier when I was at the museum with Kaguya and Yuzuru, Tamae-sensei asked me who these two were and why they were wearing Raizen highschool uniforms. I don't have the words to answer Tamae-sensei's question but fortunately Reine came and made the excuse that the two of them were transfer students. After that Reine took us to the Infirmary for some reason and left not long after.

Anyway, the reason why I'm in the forest right now is.. well, I want to contact Rabbit to send Rebellion along with Ebony and Ivory to me.

Y/n=Hey, Rabbit.

I said while holding a phone in my ear.

[Rabbit]=Yes? May I help you with something?

Y/n=I found two demons a few moments ago so you know, I need my weapon right now.

[Rabbit]=Ah, I see. I'll be there right away.

I then hung up the phone. Not long after that, suddenly a magic circle appeared on the ground, and in the next moment a bright light appears from that magic circle.

When the bright light disappeared, I saw Rabbit already here carrying my guitar suitcase along with Ebony and Ivory.

Y/n=Heh, that was fast.

Rabbit=Here, as you said.

He said as he handed the guitar suitcase along with Ebony and Ivory to me.

Y/n=Well, this is all I need. Anyway, have you found a place for my shop?

Rabbit=Not yet but I'll let you know when I find one. Now if you excuse me-- what's this..?

Y/n=What's what?

Rabbit=I sense a great demonic energy is heading towards this island. I have a bad feeling about this...

Y/n=It doesn't matter to me. If this guy comes all the way here just to pick a fight with me, I'll show him who's the boss.

Rabbit=You are too confident as always. Anyway, I'll stay here just in case something bad happens.