Chapter 20 Family ties

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I picked up the thing in generator room, I'm back in the room where I fought the giant centipede from earlier.

I was walking towards the exit door but was stopped after I heard a noise.

Jester=Thanks for destroying the lock for me, devil boy!

It's him again. That annoying clown.

Jester=And welcome to hell!

After he say that, a fountain appeared in front of me. Blood flows onto the statue of the fountain and begin to shine.

Jester=Please accept my gift. Don't be humble, just take it! After all we're buddies, aren't we?! Ahahahahahaha!

The statue then turned into a few blood based demon birds with a few jewels on its body. It's the same demon that I encountered in the ancient tomb.

One of the demons flies towards me and tried to struck me but I quickly pulled my sword and slashed that demon in half. After I slashed that demon, it split into two.

Y/n=Well, isn't that special. To be honest, I was expecting something a little better than this.

I put my sword back in my back and then pulled out Ebony and Ivory.

Y/n=Since he gave this special gift only for me, it's a waste if I don't play with it, right?

*BANG*BANG*

I began to shot a barrage of bullet at those demons. After receiving shot after shot, those demons turned into stone.

*SHRIEK*

The demons turned back to normal a few moments after.

Y/n=I see. So that's how it works.

I pulled Rebellion and spin it around, after that I pointed it towards those demons.

Y/n=Bring it on, sucker!

I began to shoot at those demons with Ebony fiercely. One by one, they started to turn into stone. I then quickly dashed towards those demons that had turned into stone and slashed them one by one.

Eventually, after a short amount of time I managed to kill all of them.
After that I walked over to the exit door and went out of the room.

After I exited the room, I'm back in the room with a pit across the room and on top of the pit there's a catwalk that leads to large gate.

I walked on the catwalk to cross the pit. When I was halfway there, the catwalk suddenly collapsed and fell to the pit.

I was ready to fall in to the pit but that never happened.

Y/n=?

When I looked down I realized that I was floating in the air. When I looked down I realized that I was floating in the air. And the thing that I picked up in the generator room shines.

Y/n=Is this thing made me float in the air? Haha, cool thing.

I walked back to the large door. After I arrived in front of the door, I tried to open it but I can't. The door seems locked.

Y/n=Hm?

I saw a slot in the middle of the door. It looks like something has to be inserted into this slot to open the door.

Suddenly something crossed my mind.

Y/n=This might be work.

I grabbed the glowing thing that was in my pocked and inserted it in to the slot in the middle of the door. Short after, the door shooks and slowly opened. I then entered the door.