Chapter 13 Father's nemesis appears.

[At the hotel]

It was now 20:59. After changing into Yukata I poured tea into a tea cup and sat on the bed before sighing loudly.

Y/n=Haa... why do things have to turn out like this again.. I finally got the chance to relax but those two always come and ruin everything. Heh.. at least they are not here now to annoy me.

That's what I thought until suddenly I heard someone was knocking on the door.

*knock*knock*

I stood up and then walked to the door to open it and see who was behind it. Turns out it was Kaguya and Yuzuru. It seems I spoke too soon.

Just as I was about to close the door, Kaguya and Yuzuru prevented me from doing so. Both of them grabbed my arms in order to stop me.

Kaguya=Inferior human. Now you have the privilege to live in the same room as me. The child of hurricanes, Yamai Kaguya.

Yuzuru=Declarations. Yuzuru will stay in Y/n's room until tomorrow.

Y/n=That's not gonna happen. You've caused enough trouble for me today.

When I said that and about to turn behind, both of my arms were grabbed even tighter.

Y/n=Hey what was that for?

Kaguya=Did you think someone like you has the right to choose? Stop grumbling.

Yuzuru=Discourtesy. Yuzuru will allow herself to enter.

After I alternated between looking at the two of them with doubtful eyes, I made a big sigh.

Y/n=Haa... Fine, do as you wish.

I then went back into my room and lay on the bed. Both Kaguya and Yuzuru took off their slippers and entered my room.

Y/n=There's only one bed here so you guys will sleep on the floor. There are two futons in the wardrobe, take them and make yourself comfortable.

Kaguya=Fufu...

Suddenly Kaguya and Yuzuru climbed onto my bed and sat on the left and right side of me as if to interpose me. And then, they looked down at my face fixedly

Y/n=Hey, what the hell are you guys doing?

When I said that, Kaguya and Yuzuru immediately raised their face and mixed their sights.

Kaguya=Fufu.. Yuzuru. You are going to hurt yourself if you think I am the same Yamai Kaguya from before. I have an excellent teacher now, and thanks to her I have been reborn as the new me.

Yuzuru=Admiration. It looks like that is not an unnecessary lie at all. However, that goes for Yuzuru too. Yuzuru has gained a wonderful teacher. You are no longer Yuzuru's enemy.

Kaguya=Interesting. Then let's have a fair fight!

She said that and Kaguya once again lowered her gaze back at me and then..

Kaguya=Hyuu!

Kaguya suddenly entered my blanket with a cheerfully face.

Y/n=What the hell?! What on earth are you doing!

I kept my blanket with my hands while raising a shout.

Kaguya=How about this Y/n? I'll keep you warm so you don't get cold.

Y/n=Cut the crap and get out of my blanket, Kaguya!

I said while pinned down the blanket to keep her away.

Kaguya=Y/n... Am I... not good enough for you?

Yuzuru=Haaa!

Kaguya=?!