Chapter 15 Unexpected meeting

[One month later]

Summer break has ended and the month has changed to September. After the school trip, I postponed a meeting with someone that Rabbit had talked about. Why? Well, I need a break after my fight with the demon I faced on Arubi island.

Oh and also, around that time Kaguya and Yuzuru tried to approach me again. They kept trying desperately to explain what they were doing in the forest with Shido at that time. Whatever they explained to me I didn't really care and just told them that if they wanted to be with Shido I wouldn't mind. In fact I'm relieved that they finally gone. Seriously, they're just pain in the ass.

Anyway, right now I was in the school auditorium, attending a meeting for the school festival.

Ai=And this year's Ten-oh  Festival Raizen High School representative is Itsuka Shido!!

Shido=What?!

Shido who was being chosen as a school representative shouted while advancing to the stage, protesting to Ai.

Tonomachi=You were a good friend, Shido.

Ai=But here is the twist! We will have 2 representatives and the second one is none other than Y/n! The Itsuka's brother!

Y/n=Haa.. Why do I have to take a part in this festival too.

Tohka=What is Ten-oh Festival?

Y/n=It's-

Tonomachi=Let me explain!

Tonomachi interrupted me when I was about to speak.

Tonomachi=It's a big festival hosted by 10 different high schools of Tengu City. Every year, polls are held for three categories booths, exhibitions, and performances. And the school that comes out on top gets to reign as the champion.

Tohka=That sounds awesome!

Tonomachi=The competition is fierce. You've got Eibunishi academy and Senjou academy, and of course the all time champion, Rindouji All-Girls Private School. This year too, they are getting everything done perfectly. Also, they've got the city's prettiest girls there to sell them. They even have the Miku-tan this year, so they'll rough to beat.

Y/n=Miku? Heh, never heard that before.

Tonomachi=You're serious? Don't you know? It's Miku-tan you know, Miku-tan?

Y/n=I don't know and doesn't want to know either.

Tononachi=..!

After making a shocked face, he then changed his expression and suddenly he pulled my collar.

Y/n=What was that for?

Tonomachi=That's my line! You bastard, I won't let you say you don't know the mysterious Izayoi Miku-tan!?

Y/n=Whatever.

Tonomachi=Hmph, at the very least, the people inside our generation, there's no one other than stupid Y/n that doesn't know about the super national idol Miku-tan!

Y/n=Heh.. then what are you going to do if someone in our generation didn't know about Miku?

Tonomachi=I'll kneel down on the ground and eat spaghetti with my ass!!

Y/n=Alright then. Hey Tohka, do you know who Izayoi Miku is?

Tonomachi=Hey that's cheating!!

[Timeskip]

It was 17:30 and the sun had completely set. I was walking on the dim road while holding a plastic bag. After school was over, I went to the grocery store to buy some snacks before heading home.