Chapter 10 A storm is approaching

[11 years ago]
[???]
[Y/n POV]

Eva=Y/n, listen to mommy. No matter what happens, don't come out of your hiding place, okay? Be a good boy and follow what mommy just said.

Y/n=But mommy. those scary creatures will hurt mommy if mommy...

Eva=Listen, sweetie, you mustn't come out...!

Y/n=But mommy...

Eva=No matter what happens keep hiding!

*WHAM*

Suddenly my bedroom door was smashed by a scary creature with big horns and yellowish skin.

*ROOAAAAAAAAAAR*

Seeing that, I who was currently in the closet immediately covered my mouth.

Eva=Y/n! You mustn't!!! AAAAAA!!!

Y/n=Mommy!!

[Present]

Y/n=Hah!! .. Wha.. It was just a dream, huh...?

A few moments after I woke up, I looked around and I saw that I was currently in a room

A few moments after I woke up, I looked around and I saw that I was currently in a room. There was a white curtain that acted as a divider around me. It was a space like a school infirmary.

Huh, I remember that before I was on the roof of the school fighting with Kurumi.

Y/n=Where the hell is this?

I got out of the bed and I took my red coat which was on the table next to the bed then I went out of the curtain and looked around.

Outside the curtains was a slightly larger space.

Around six beds were lined up, and in the back of the room sat some unfamiliar medical tools.

On the other side of the room I saw my sword and gun on a table. Seeing that, I walked towards my sword and put it back on my back. Then I took my gun and put it back in my holster.

Then suddenly the door of the room opened and a woman with a strangely sleepy face entered the room.

She wore what was like a military uniform, and was around 20 years old. Her messy hair, eyes decorated with thick dark circles, and the stuffed bear covered with scars on its face was for some reason peeking out of the pocket of the military uniform.

???=You're awake, huh? Good then

Y/n=... Who are you?

Reine=...I am the Analysis officer here, Murasame Reine.

Y/n=... here you say? Wait, where is here?

Reine=...Ah, this is the medical office of Fraxinus.

Y/n=Fra... what? Sorry miss, I don't really understand what you're talking about. Can you explain it in more detail?

However, Reine did not respond and was quietly turning away from me.