Chapter 19 The devils' tower

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n=Come on!

That demon then created armor of ice on its entire body before roaring again. I gripped my sword tighter and then dashed towards that demon at full speed.

I jumped on top of that demon's head and tried to slash his head but...

*CLANG*

My attack was deflected by his ice armor.

Y/n=Heh, it's tougher than I expected.

Cerberus=Off my head mortal!

*ROAAAAAAAR*

He roared again and in the next moment several ice pillars manifested on top of me. Seeing that I then pulled out Ebony and shoot all the pillars then flee from the demon's head.

Not giving any chance, the demon then attacked me with its sharp claws. I jumped back to dodge his claws.

Y/n=Come on, come at me puppy!

Cerberus=*ROAAAAAR* Soon your cheesy attitude will bring you to a horrid death, mortal!

Y/n=Uh, what was that again?

*ROAAAAAAAR*

He then stomped his foot to the ground and sprout huge ice pillars in a line directly towards me. I then rolled to the other side of the room and quickly pulled Ebony and Ivory.

Y/n=Chew on this!

I shot a barrage of bullets at that demon's head but man, because of the ice armor that was covering his head my bullets barely had any affect on him.

I then powered my bullets with my demonic energy and started to shoot that demon's head again. Each of my shot managed to damage the armor covering his head little by little.

Cerberus=That power...!

I kept shooting at his head until finally all the armor covering his three heads shattered. I then grabbed my sword and jumped in front of him and kicked one of his head followed by a overhead slash down.

After that I charged my sword with my demonic energy and sent a powerful shockwave to his head.

*BOOM*

Cerberus=Agggh!

Y/n=Haaa!

I rapidly slashed his head with blinding speed. Eventually I managed to slash its head off with an aerial attack. I then jumped back.

Y/n=One out, two more to go.

*OWOOOOO*

One of his heads howled, causing the icicles to fall from the ceiling. I dashed and rolled around to avoid the icicles.
I then charged my sword with my demonic energy until it covered with thick red aura.

Y/n=Haaa!

I lunged forward and plugged my sword into that demon's body, making his ice armor destroyed. He then tries to slash me with his claws but I jumped to the air to dodge his attack.

That demon then barked and sent a huge chunk of ice towards me.

*SLASH*

I slashed it in half with my sword and then landed on the ground.

He then exhaled cold air on the ground, making everything in the room freeze in an instant. Seeing that I then jumped into the air again and concentrated my demonic power into the area beneath my feet, creating a platform to step on.