Chapter 14

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

A storm arose.

The wind from the blowing storm rushed around Y/n as he stood facing a demon in front of him. A cool breeze lashed out like a tendril and whipped across his face, breaking his reverie.

He crossed his arms and assumed an imposing stance.

Y/n=So you're the demon that Rabbit was talking about eh? I've been wanting to see you.

???=The cursed Sparda, because of him I lost my honor and I had to endure the shame for thousands of years. I've been waiting for him for two thousand years but he never appears.. Now, instead of him I met his descendant.

After saying that he summoned a spear and pointed it at Y/n.

???=*sniff* The stench of betrayals. The son of the cursed Sparda! I will annihilate every last heir of Sparda!

The demon then swung its spear horizontally and sent a powerful shockwave towards Y/n.

Seeing this Y/n didn't stay still, he jumped into the air to dodge the attack. The shockwave then hit the cliff behind Y/n and split it in two.

Y/n=Dude, if you've got a problem with my father, deal with him directly. Don't involve me in your problem.

Y/n said that but the demon didn't seem to care what Y/n said and charged towards him with its spear.
Y/n quickly took out his sword from his guitar suitcase and readied himself for the incoming attack.

*CLASH*

Their weapons clashed with each other and made a loud sound. The two of them then jumped back and kept their distance from each other.

Y/n=Alright then skull boy, if you want to fight me so badly then I'll give you what you want.

Said Y/n as he crouched into a combat stance.

Without hesitation Y/n then immediately dashed forward and swung his Rebellion at that demon who only blocks it with his spear easily.

Y/n=Not bad!

Y/n then backs off and puts Rebellion on his back, then pulls out Ebony & Ivory shooting at the demon who keeps dodging his bullets.

Having enough with this Y/n then puts Ebony into its holster and takes out Rebellion again.

Y/n was holding Rebellion in his right hand and Ivory in his left, he decided to use both his sword and gun at the same time to attack the demon.

Y/n dashed forward and tried to slash the demon once again but the demon blocked Y/n's attack.

A smile broke across Y/n's face.

Y/n=Gotcha.

With Ivory, Y/n began spitting out fire to the demon's body

???=Ahh!

The demon groaned as the bullet fired by Y/n pierced his body.

Without giving him a chance Y/n then stabbed the demon with his sword.

Y/n=Haaa!

With his sword Y/n then pushed the demon all the way to the forest. At the forest, the demon kicked Y/n away and pulled Rebellion from his body and threw it at Y/n.

Y/n quickly sidestepped to right to avoid the sword, the sword then pierced through several trees.

A flicker of doubt raced across Y/n's mind.