Chapter 6

[At the same day]
[At night]

I'm at home right now. After my fight with Geryon, I gained the power to manipulate time, cool isn't it?

I also met several girls wearing metal suits. At first, they tried to catch me but I used my new power to escape from them. It was not like I was afraid but I just didn't want to hurt humans.

Y/n=Hmm-hmmm...

And right now, I'm taking a shower in the bathroom.

After taking a shower I immediately put on my usual clothes and then I went to the kitchen for dinner.

In the kitchen, when I'm getting some milk from the refrigerator, the door in the living room opens.

Shido=I-I'm home...

I turned to see Shido with the girl I met a few days ago walked into the living room.

Y/n=That girl...

Shido=Um, Y/n this is Yoshino..

Y/n=Yoshino? Huh, I've met her before..

Shido=You what...?

Y/n=As I said, I've met this girl a few days ago at a shrine.

Shido=Is that so?

Y/n=Yeah. Anyway, why did you bring her here?

Shido=Etto...

I turned towards Yoshino and she immediately hid behind Shido.

Y/n=Hey little girl- I mean Yoshino. My name is Y/n L/n, you can also call me Y/n Itsuka. Nice to meet you.. Again.

Yoshino=N-Nice to meet you too...

Puppet=Well, well onii-chan we meet again. I didn't expect to see you again here.

The puppet in her left hand also greeted me.

Shido=Um, by the way Y/n, the puppet on her left hand is named Yoshinon.

Y/n=Yoshinon? I see.

Hm, I noticed from Shido's face that he was restless right now. I wonder why.

Y/n=So anyway, Shido I will ask you again. Why did you bring her here?

Shido=Well, you know... Etto... A lot of things happen...

Y/n=Can you give a more reasonable answer, Shido?

Shido=Etto... Let's have dinner first!

[At dinner]

Currently, a girl named Yoshino and her puppet Yoshinon is having dinner with us. I don't mind with that but...

Yoshinon=So Y/n onii-chan is the brother of Shido onii-chan eh?

Y/n=Yep. That's right little bunny.

Yoshinon=Well, then I want to report something about Shido onii-chan to you.

Y/n=What is it?

Yoshinon=He kissed Yoshino!

Shido=Eh?!

Y/n=*Cough* What...?

I then turned my gaze to Shido.

Y/n=So Shido you're a lolicon now.

Shido=N-No! I'm not a lolicon!

Y/n=Well, looks like I have to call the police now.

Shido=Wait! Don't!

Y/n=Explain your reasons then.

Shido=Um.... You know...