Chapter 17 A crazy surprise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Somewhere in Tengu city]

Arkham=So, you're looking for the book of ancient legends, the tale of the legendary dark knight Sparda?

Vergil=That's not what I'm looking for. Leave me!

Arkham=Then what ARE you looking for?

Vergil=.........

Arkham=.... A demon that impregnates a woman, who then bears twin sons.... That's the story, isn't it?

*SWOOSH*

Vergil=Leave me, I won't tell you a third time

Arkham=.... People inherently fear evil, however... occasionally, a person may seduced by evil.

Vergil=You.... what are you getting at, Arkham?

Arkham=Nothing in particular..... Speaking of which, the four seals has been undone. The ritual for the resurrection of Temen-Ni-Gru will begin tonight. Until then prepare yourself.

Vergil=......

[Meanwhile]
[Y/n POV]

It was now 12:00. I was currently in front of my shop which is located on the outskirts of the Tengu city, away from peoples inside the city.

Jessica=Hee... so this is your shop huh? Kinda like a haunted building.

Y/n=I know but if you take a look in the inside it's pretty nice.

I said as I walked towards the entrance door. I grabbed the door handle, turned it around and opened the door. I then entered the shop followed by Grue, Jessica, Tiki, and Nesty.

In the inside, there are already some brooms, paint, and other items commonly used for renovations.

Jessica=You are right. It's pretty good here, but *cough* it's very dusty here.

She said while covering her nose and mouth with her hands.

Y/n=Alright everyone, I will divide the tasks for each of you. Jessica you will clean the first and second floors with Tiki and Nesty.

Jessica=Okay!

I turned my gaze toward Grue.

Y/n=Grue you take care of the painting.

Grue=Got it.

Y/n=I will take care of the rest. Now everyone, get to work!

As soon as I said that everyone started to do their own task. Jessica, Tiki, and Nesty took a broom and started sweeping the room.

Grue took off his jacket and put it on the floor. He then took the paint roller and started painting the walls.

I started to cut and put together woods and such using the hammer and saw. I will be doing the replacement procedure for the rotten and damaged floor.