Chapter 9

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Shido POV]

Y/n=Agh my ass...

I heard a familiar voice. When I took a closer look at the smoke where something fell from the sky earlier, I saw a white-haired man wearing a red coat with a large sword on his back and it was...

Shido=Y/n... ?

Y/n=Man, butt pain is the worst. Damn that stupid bird.

Realizing my presence, he then turned his gaze to me and spoke.

Y/n=Oh, hello there Shido.

Shido=... Y/n... how the hell did you get here?

Y/n=I just dropped in by coincidence.

Shido=You just fell from the sky and you call it a coincidence?

Y/n=What should I call it then? A miracle?

Shido=That's not what I mean-

Before I finished my words, Y/n interrupted while looking around.

Y/n=Anyway, what happened here? This place is like messy garbage. Besides, why is everyone dressed like a cosplayer?

I was about to tell him about Kurumi but suddenly Kurumi spoke to me with a menacing voice.

Kurumi=Hey Shido-san~ Since your brother are here as well, how about I eat him too before I eat you and the others. Should leave the special for the last.

 Should leave the special for the last

Shido=Wha..?

Y/n=Hold up. Eat me? What's that supposed to mean?

Kurumi=That means exactly what just I said

After Kurumi said that, a black portal appeared under Y/n's feet and out of it, several hands appeared and grabbed Y/n's leg.

Y/n=The hell is this?

Shido=Y/n!

Kotori=Let him go!

From behind, Kotori jumped over my head and hit her ax to the ground and sent a shockwave of fire into the hands that were holding Y/n's leg and burned it. After that she stepped in front of Y/n and pointed her ax at Kurumi.

Kurumi=I would appreciate it if you do not get in my way? I was just getting to the best part.

Kotori=I apologize for that, but that's impossible. You went slightly overboard back there.