Chapter 18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sometimes before the resurrection of the demonic tower]

[At DEM base]
[3rd POV]

Earlier, shortly after the festival, Miku lost a bet with Shiori due to the extra revenue generated by Raizen High School's maid cafe.

Unwilling to be defeated, Miku used her angel to control the entire festival, which in the process causes Miku finds out that Shiori isn't a girl and issues out a man-hunt for Shido. In the chaos caused by Miku, Tohka was captured by DEM industries. Shido allied with Kurumi in order to save her but Shido and Kurumi is not enough to save Tohka.

So, the both of them asked Miku for help to save Tohka and surprisingly Miku was willing to help them. Shido somehow managed to convince Miku to save Tohka.

And here they are now, deep in DEM base to save Tohka.

Shido=Tohkaa!

With Miku, Shido barged into the room where Tohka was being held by DEM.

Inside, the structure of the room looked quite similar to Fraxinus quarantine area. Inside the wide gloomy research block, there was a space covered with reinforced glass.

When Shido looked inside the space covered with reinforced glass, he opened his eyes wide. Tohka was inside there.

Shido=Tohka!

Shido shouted buy it seems Tohka could not hear his voice from there.

???=I've been waiting for you, friend of the Princess. Is that correct?

A man who was sitting on a chair while facing his back towards Shido and Miku said that.

Isaac=This is my first meeting with you. My name is Isaac Westcott from DEM industries.

Shido=Isaac...Westcott. So you're...!

Isaac=Glad you came. Diva and.... You are....

Shido=I am Itsuka Shido. I came to save Tohka! Let Tohka go now!

While shouting, Shido pointed Sandalphon at Westcott.

Isaac=Itsuka Shido? Ah! A boy that is able to use the Spirit's power. I've heard about this and thought it was impossible but, I see, so that's how it is. Haha! Oh, this is hilarious! That woman had this all planned out! Hahaha!

Miku=What's with this person? Aaag, that's why I don't like males.

Shido=I don't think that's related to males..

Shido replied back in a fed up manner before looking back at Westcott.

Shido=Just let go Tohka already!

Isaac=What would happen if I didn't, I wonder.

Shido=I will force you to comply!

Westcott chuckled when he heard Shido's threat.

Isaac=Can you do it?

Shido=...I can. I will do anything to save Tohka.

Isaac=I'm just joking. Unlike Ellen, I'm no good in a fight.

After saying that, Westcott operated the console near his hand. In the next moment, the chains restraining Tohka's hands and legs opened up.

Tohka=Shi.......do..?

Shido=Tonka!

Tohka=..! Shido!

Tohka stood up and while she pulled off the electrodes that were stuck into her body, she ran towards Shido.
She then pushed her forehead and both her palms at the reinforced glass.