Part 3- Kitten

Aslan's POV.

If he thinks I'll let him mess with my people or innocent people, he's very wrong.

Whoever comes in my way and tries to mess with me will regret it.

That damn Fazal Ali.

I don't know why but when he tried talking to Adalina, my blood boiled.

How dare he?

Not that I like her. I am clearly just using her for my homework, exams and lunches.

I wouln't ever associate with her if it was not for school. I need to gradute high school for once and for all. I've been changing schools all around. I get in trouble all the time or some people create trouble for me to get me kicked out.

Usually people don't dare mess with me. They see me and they get the idea that I am a gangster or a bad boy, kind of the same thing.

But a few of them standing in the crowd know exactly who my dad is, where I come from and they like to make problems. I'm usually never the one to start anything.

Some people say that i'm heartless. I think what's worse is that I don't even have any inner reaction to this statement.

As a child, seeing a gun for the first time, seeing blood, experiencing many deaths all at once...I don't know I guess this is it. This is how I turned out to be.

I don't really have any feelings. I can't tell if people are hurt. Seeing others hurt doesn't make me feel anything.

Now, I need to stand a few more months in this school and then I can leave. I knew that as soon as i'd come here i'd probably encounter another mafia gang member.

Fazal needs to learn his lesson. He wants me out of this school because he says this is his territory and that he hates me for some reason I don't know about. I can't let this douchebag ruin my last school year. That's why my members and I are trying to teach him a lesson.

He doesn't even have any backup people or friends with him to help him out. His family background history is messed up as well. His dad doesn't want him in the gang because he turns out to be the soft kind of guy. But his mother has his back.

Last time that I was nicely trying to ask him what the issue was, he insulted my mother and that I cannot stand. Anyone who dares try to put dirt on my mother's name will become my worst enemy.

I was back to school after about a week of missing classes. I had to help my dad with something.

I got into class with my members and my mood oddly got ruined immediatly when I saw Adalina chuckling at something Fazal was saying. I thought I made it very clear last time to not get close to him.

What the actual f*ck??

I felt Zahara grab my arm and whisper in my ear : "should I teach her a lesson?".

"i'll handle it myself" I told her before going up to Fazal.

I grabbed his collar and dragged him with me out of the class.

***

Adalina's POV.

Oh no, he's back. I was so sure he would never.

Why did he take Fazal with him like that?!

Yes, Fazal and I got a bit close over the week. Actually, he came to me and apologized for not being too sociable the other day. He told me his situation and he explained to me that he was grateful I noticed him.

I was glad he came to me. I felt like a looser after trying to help him out of nowhere.

Ayla and I teamed up as a study group.