Part 7- Fantasy

Aslan's POV.

"I repeat the rule, no harm to woman and children if I must repeat myself once more you guys will have to pay the consequences and none of you guys will like that am I clear on that?" My father said in his dominant voice.

"Yes sir!" everyone responded.

He was having a meeting with the members and as always he asked me to join and listen because soon I will be taking over his place and I need to know many things.

But, today I wasn't able to focus and listen at all. My mind was constantly thinking about her. And about what she dared to tell me.

Stop ordering her? She's tired of it?

Is it my f*cking fault that I have her running in my mind all day long?

I don't know what kind of magic trick she pulled on me but it is surely working. Every thing she does and says has an effect on me.

"Dismissed" my dad said before everyone got up and left the room. I was still lost in my thoughts at my place when my dad snapped his finger at me to wake me up.

"What's wrong son? Is something bothering you?" he asked me.

"Nothing" I said getting up about to leave but he stopped me.

"Do you want to apply for college?" he asks me suddenly.

"For what?"

"For yourself, what else?" he said.

"I'll see" I said before walking out.

I don't know. At first, all I wanted to do was finish high school and then take my father's place. But now, my brain is in full confusion.

I see her working hard and enjoying the little moments of her life and I feel like doing the same or even be a part of it.

I feel the need to go to the same college as her now. What is wrong with me for real?

I need to figure out what I have going on. Should I distance myself from her or something? Will I stop thinking about her then?

I guess I'll have to give it a try.

***

Adalina's POV.

Did Allah finally answer my prayer?!

I'm so happy that I can't express it in words. He finally stopped!!

It's been like three days and Aslan hasn't came to get his lunch or homework from me and I'm feeling amazing.

Is it because I yelled at him? Did it work? Did he finally understand how annoying and mean he was?!

I don't know what changed his mind but I'm all for it!!

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" Ayla asked me.

"Because we're finally free!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not trying to ruin your happiness but I think something is fishy" she said.

"You just ruined it- why would you say that?" I asked her.

"Because, Adalina why would he stop bothering you now? Just because you yelled at him? He doesn't take shit from anyone why would he suddenly give up like that because of such a thing and even Miran stopped coming to see us...don't you find it weird?" she said.

"Well..." I didn't really know what to say.

I'm just glad he stopped talking to me.

"Wait...you care about Miran?..oh my god do you like him?!" I teased her.