Part 9- Confused Heart

Adalina's POV.

It's been a week since that incident of girls having a fight. Ever since that day, I haven't seen Aslan and his gang.

It's so weird how they always disappear for like weeks randomly.

Ayla and I were at the bubble tea shop near our school to get drinks during lunch.

We were both discussing about our favourite kpop groups when we saw Miran getting in the shop.

"Not him again" Ayla sounded annoyed to see him.

Just when we thought it was only him coming in, the whole gang joined as well.

I met eyes with Aslan for a second before turning my head away remembering how he didn't care about me the last time that I saw him.

"Hey girls, didn't thought we would see you here!" Miran exclaimed.

They stood in front of us while we were waiting for our drinks to be served. Zahara and Ahmed were also here. She was giving me glares.

"What do you guys even want?" Ayla asked them rolling her eyes.

"Chill girl, we're also here to get drinks okay?" Miran reassured.

"You better be" Ayla responded in full confidence.

"Here's your drinks" the lady gave us our drinks.

We grabbed them and made our way out of the shop. As I was following Ayla, I felt someone grabbing my arm, making me turn and pulling me to them. I collapsed in Aslan's chest dropping all of my drink on him and I.

Why did he pull me like that?! Ya Allah!

He looked a bit surprised about the little incident but I was mad now. My drink got spoiled and I messed up his shirt.

Ayla looked my way and her eyes got wide.

"What the hell?!" she said about to get in front of me but I stopped her.

"It's my fault" I lied to her.

"Oh- really?" she asked as I nodded.

"I'll go clean myself in the bathroom" I told her before going into the girl's bathroom.

I cleaned myself quickly and I was about to get out of the bathroom when I met with Aslan once again who was standing right in front. He scared the shit out of me.

"Can you stop appearing like that?" I said placing a hand on my chest.

"Can you help me clean my shirt?" he asked me.

"What?..why can't you just clean it yourself?" I asked him not believing what he just said.

He showed me his hand that had a bandage wrapped around.

"Ya Allah! What happened to you?!" I asked concerned taking his hand in mine.

He wasn't saying anything so I asked him again but all he was doing was stare at me.

"Help me" he said.

He got in the girls bathroom because there was no one else but us two but also because I need to clean his shirt with water and soap.

"Don't move, I'll clean it for you" I said.

While I was cleaning it for him, I felt his intense gaze on me.