Part 38- His Queen

Adalina's POV.

"Athena!" I called her name happy to see her after quite a while.

"Oh my god! Is the queen finally back to her kingdom?!" she exclaimed running to me and hugging me as I did the same.

"Stop it, you're the queen here" I declined.

"Two queens in 1 kingdom? That sounds dope! What brings you here?" she asked chuckling.

"I missed you-"

"Awn! I missed you more!" she said smiling like a little girl.

"And, I also came to train as you can tell by my outfit" I added.

"Really? So we are spending the day together?!" she sounded as excited as I was.

"Why do you have to be so loud?" Zahara joined us. She was in her gym clothes that fit her perfectly. I could see all the sweat she had making me think that she might've been working out for a long time now.

"Sorry sis" Athena apologized to her without being able to hide her excitement.

"Just call me Zahara, I told you already" she replied.

"I won't be able to spend the day with you but an hour will do to train you perfectly" she said looking at me as I nodded with a smile.

"You guys are lucky I'm letting you have my life for a day" Aslan came in with Miran, Ahmed and Fazal.

"Thank you sir!" Athena thanked Aslan.

As her eyes met with Fazal she went silent all of a sudden. Oh my Allah, is she blushing? This is too adorable to handle.

"I'm leaving for some work, we'll probably be back late at night I'm letting Zahara and Athena take care of you until I'm back" Aslan explained.

"Don't worry, I can take care of myself" I reassured him as he followed by clearing his troth.

"all of you turn around for a while" Aslan ordered as they did so.

He approached me placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't miss me too much" he whispered in my ear before clearing his troth once again as everyone turned around.

"We will be leaving now" Aslan said before leaving with the guys.

"Your face is red" I told Athena right as they left.

"What?" she touched her face not believing it as I started laughing.

"Let's start the training" Zahara said making her way to the training room as we followed her.

We trained for practically a whole hour. When I tell you that we took no breaks and just kept on going, it ain't no lie. I was already tired however expending myself into doing things I've never done before and trying my best encourages me to keep on going.

"Alright, that's enough for today I have somewhere to be" Zahara stopped as she began to untie the bandages off her hands.

I was catching my breaths while wiping my sweat away with a towel.

"There's no men around today, you can take off your hijab if you feel stuffy" Zahara said to me.

"Really? I had no idea. Thanks" I thanked her.

"I'm gone now-"

"Wait, Zahara" I stopped her.

"Thank you for today, I'll make sure to master what you taught me" I genuinely thanked her.