Part 12- Precious

Aslan's POV.

"Stop right there" Zahara's dominant voice echoed between the walls of her place.

I stopped not because I wanted to but because I really wanted to know what else she even has left to say. I thought I was done talking.

She came to me and stood in front of me. I was trying my best to keep my eyes to myself. She was wearing a really tight red dress as well as her black high heels.

"I didn't mean to bring it up but you don't leave me with any other choice, I think you forgot your real place Aslan" she says.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking away.

She grabbed my chin and made me look into her brown eyes.

"Don't act, you're a mafia member and soon to be the leader of your gang...are you really going to ruin that girl's life?" she asked me.

What does she mean?

"You don't know anything so stay out of it" I said.

"Oh well at least I know my place and I would never do what you're currently doing.." she approached her lips near my ear.

"what happens if she finds out?...do you really think she will stay?" she whispered.

I moved her away. I was getting furious again.

"It's none of your business" I said about to leave but she had to add more.

"If you keep this game going on then I'll expose you to her, I've never lost anything...everything that I want, I get it in a way or another" she said.

I turned around and looked at her with a serious face.

"Are you threatening me right now?" I asked her.

"Take it however you want, if you dare look her way again I will do as I said" she repeated.

I wanted to talk back and defend myself. I wanted to tell her that she had no right on me. But the thing is, she's not fully wrong and if she ever exposes who I really am then I'll never have a chance with Adalina.

I can't loose her now. How did the end show up before the beginning?

I sighed and walked out of her place before I end up doing something I regret.

Fine, I'll go back to my place. But if I can't breathe properly without Adalina then what's going to happen?

Will I have to fight Zahara?

Honestly, I will fight against anyone for her. But I can't right now. Because her gang is an ally of us.And if I create trouble, not only will my dad get mad and not hand me over his position but the gangs will start creating issues between each other.

I sighed as I got on my motorcycle. What am I supposed to do?

I don't want to...I don't want to let go of you Adalina.

You just confessed and...I want to say it back.

I want to say that I like you back. That I want you to be my girlfriend as soon as possible. That I can't wait anymore. That you make me feel so much more better and at peace and in love.

It has been hidden in my heart for quite a while and I really want to let it out. Because, if only she knew.

I received a notification on my phone. It was a reminder that tomorrow is her birthday.

Oh god.

Alright, maybe it's better to stop seeing her after her birthday. I want to see her smile brightly. Just for tomorrow, let me be with her.