Part 29- Panic

*this chapter might contain some stuff that might be found triggering for some people, I'd like to warn you guys beforehand. Nothing is explained in details but still, read at your own risk*

⚠️Gun use/harassment/vulgar language

Adalina's POV.

I'm finally meeting Ayla and this time she actually texted me so we could meet up.

I agreed obviously because I've been waiting for her to be ready to talk to me for good.

I'm sure we have a lot to say to each other.

We're meeting up in the same café that we last met each other.

I was impatiently waiting for her at a table. She's a bit late but I'm sure she'll show up soon.

A few more minutes later, she finally arrived. I got up to hug her but she took her sit in front of me in a sudden way not giving me the chance to do anything.

"Hey" I said getting anxious.

"I've been thinking about what you said...honestly...I'm grateful you told me before my mariage but I've also been thinking about what you had to go through alone..." she said as I sighed in relief.

"It wasn't easy to accept at all" I stated.

"I know, I know now but...just like you said Miran has been trying to give it his all ever since the day he came to ask for my hand in marriage...and I'm kind of willing to give him a chance but just the thought of him owning a gun...what if he gets mad at me and-"

I placed my hand on hers in comfort.

"He will never ever do that...give yourself time and give him more time too...he will never do such a thing I promise you" I told her.

I am more than sure about this. They'll never hurt what's theirs.

"Ayla, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I failed to be a better friend. You must be under stress and pressure because of me and I really regret not telling you earlier. I hope you forgive me for that" I apologized because I needed to let it out my chest.

"You think I can get mad at you? You? With such an innocent face? Never...I was just really really upset but...I feel better now and...I still will always need my best friend" she said chuckling.

I smiled maybe a bit too much. But, I was so glad to hear that.

"Have you talked to him ever since?" I asked her.

"No...I've been ignoring him...I just want him to at least tell me you know...you told me...and that's good but I want to hear it from him" she said upset.

"Believe me they're good at hiding stuff...but if you really want him to speak up you have to face him" I said.

"How?" she asked.

"There's a party tonight held by the company...I wasn't planning on going but...how about we go together...Miran will definitely be there" I suggested.

"You mean dresses and makeup?" she asked already sounding uninterested.

" not our style, I know but it's just for one night" I said.

"fine" she agreed as a smile light up my face.

"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I got upset as she did the same.

We looked at each other before both smiling at each other. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and dragged her out with me.

We spent the whole day shopping and walking around. We got our makeup done and bought dresses that are different in styles as well as high heels.