Part 22- His Bride

Adalina's POV.

It's the big day. As the image of the perfect wedding plays in my mind, a thousand and more people are impatiently waiting for the bride and the groom to arrive in their perfect matching dress and suit.

She's nervous and he's excited. She's afraid she might fall from the nervousness running through her body while he can't wait to kiss her and hold her.

The hall is full with stunning decorations and lights. People are dressed in traditional clothing giving a cultural vibe. They are talking, chatting while drinking.

I took a deep breath before walking out of the huge doors that will lead me to the big hall full of people. My dress is heavy but I look like a total different person.

My jewelries are shining as I become the spotlight with everyone's eyes on me. Far away, on the stage I see Aslan in his matching clothes. His dad beside him and the imam near them.

I slowly make my way towards the stage as my eyes meet his. He looks at me up and down making me blush. Every moment feels surreal. I get on the stage with the help of my mother who holds my dress from behind.

I sit down behind the large curtain that separates me from him. I am really nervous. I can't believe each second but the time only keeps going and there's nothing to be stopped anymore.

The imam starts his recitation.

Ten minutes. It's all it took before I was claimed to be Islamicly and lawfully his wife.

My best friend beside me looks at me with her teary eyes as she hugs me. I turn to my mother and she hugs me warmly and tightly. And not to forget my brother who dared pinched my cheeks and hug me as well.

The curtain is being removed and I meet close up with his eyes this time. Ammi pushes me towards him. I am now beside him as the crowd stares at us in awe.

He approaches me and whispers in my ear "gorgeously mine" making me blush.

All of that is beautiful, right?

Well, it doesn't change the fact that it's considered being forcefully married to a killer.

He grabbed my hand and made me follow him towards the middle of the hall surrounded by all the guests. He pulled me close to him in a sudden way making my heart race. His hands around my waist and his eyes lost in mine.

The music starts to play as he sways me with him to the beat of the music. It's my favorite song but I've never danced with anybody before.

However, I can oddly follow his steps and I manage to perform a melting couple dance with him.

***

After many congratulations, hugs and kisses it was time for me to leave for good.

Everyone was leaving one by one. Aslan and I were outside in front of the car surrounded by our friends and family.

"Happy for you bro" Miran exclaimed hugging Aslan.

Ahmed and Miran were here but Zahara was no where to be seen.

"I'll miss you jaanuuuu" Ayla was again on the verge of crying as she hugged me for the hundredth time.

"I'm still here don't worry" I reassured her.

"Good luck guys" Ahmed said.

"Alright, it's getting late..let's move it now" Abbu said.

I couldn't help myself from suddenly feeling a huge wave of sadness. I ran into my father's arms and hugged him tightly.