Part 8- Bruises

Aslan's POV.

It's confirmed. I might have fallen for the girl that I was only planning on using for a certain amount of time.

I couldn't go to my friends for advice nor my dad because I was sure that they wouldn't be able to really help me on trying to figure out my feelings.

But then, I remembered the woman that would always be there for me even if the whole world would be against me. My nano.

If it wasn't to go see my mom, it would be her because she's just like a second mother to me. She cares deeply for me and my dad. She loves us unconditionally.

Although, she's against the mafia she still chooses to put it aside and look on the bright side of the things.

I ran to her as soon as she crossed my mind. Who else could help me better than her?

"Nano, I don't know what's going on with me these days?" I told her.

"My dear, what can it possibly be other than love?" she said smiling.

"Love?" I asked.

"Yes beta, I know it's hard for you to realize it because you aren't used to this feeling but that's exactly what you're feeling, love" she said.

"But...how is that possible?" I asked her.

"Even the meanest and coldest person in the world can fall in love, sometimes it's a gift from Allah to heal us and bring us back on the right path" she said.

"Oh..." so I like her?

"But my dear, love is honest, sincere and unique...the genuine love someone gives depending on how they feel towards someone else can never be faked or pretended...love can only be real" she explained.

I don't think I fully understood what she was saying but I did understand some of it.

If my feelings are real then I'm sure I'll never hurt her. I don't think I would ever fake such feelings. Because I sincerely never felt this way before.

After talking to nano, I understood many things and for a lot of things I felt like I would I my understand once I go through those things. But still, now I can figure out how I feel about her.

I wonder why it's her out of everyone but I also don't complain because I don't think it could be anyone else.

I made my way to school after and I was kind of excited to see her. It's like this everyday. I always want to see her, if I don't I can't stop thinking about her.

I got inside the school after parking my motorcycle and I was looking for her.

I was walking and looking around in the crowded hallways of the school when I heard something. Something that sounded like someone just got slapped. I stopped in my tracks and saw a group of people surrounded.

I made my way there and the sight of what I was seeing made my blood boil to a level I'd never thought I could ever feel.

***

Adalina's POV.

My face turned on the side as I received a huge slap from Zahara. She was fuming in anger and she hated me like crazy at that moment.

I placed a hand on the red side of my face feeling the warmth and pain of the huge slap she just gave me.

What is actually wrong with this girl?

"I thought you were just a parasite until I saw through your little stupid games!!" she yelled with her high pitched voice.

I looked at her confused as I could ever be.