Part 21- Almost

Aslan's POV.

They say, as much as you'll try to protect something that isn't meant to be protected it will break.

From the moment that I realized my feelings for her to the moment she ended everything, I had never thought she was aware of who I really was.

I'm ashamed. So, that's what made her end everything.

Simply, the gun that I was holding. But not to forget, that I was aiming at her friend.

She saw everything although I tried everything to keep her away from the things that I knew she would never be able to accept.

For three years, I've been in a state of wonder and confusion. Thinking about what I could've possibly done to make the girl of my dreams disappear this soon.

Only to realize now that she knew about me before I even had the chance to mention it.

When I heard her say "the guy I loved, killed my friend" I just couldn't even take it in.

She's been thinking that for three years? Even now, I'm sure she's thinking I am just a killer who lied to her.

I feel like shit. More than I have ever felt before. Therefore, my anger took over me as I walked up to her and grabbed her arm before walking away with her.

I dragged her along with me far from the others and away from the music that was blasting and the people enjoying their time.

"Let me go!" she yelled pushing me away.

"You have no right to touch me!" she said.

"You ended everything because of that? Because you thought I killed someone?" I straight up asked her.

"I have nothing to say to you" she said about to leave but I stopped her.

"I'm not letting you go until you explain yourself" I said.

"Let go of me!" she said trying again but I had no intentions of letting her go.

"Explain yourself" I told her.

"Explain what?! Why do I need to talk about something that happened three years ago?" she asked me.

"Because you left me clueless for three years! Why didn't you tell me that you simply hated me because of who I am?! Why?!" this time I yelled because I was getting tired of it already.

"I...couldn't believe my eyes nor was I able to believe that you, out of everyone would do such a thing.." she said looking into my eyes.

"I trusted you, I believed in you, you were so special to me...I was getting more and more attached to you only to find out in the end that I possibly fell in love with someone I have no idea about..." she took a breath.

Did she just confess that she was in love with me? Oh my god.

"Now, I'm finding out you never killed Fazal but even if you didn't do that...you-"

"Let me guess, you're going to mention this" I pulled out my gun and showed her because I already knew what she was about to say.